ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ibiza FR
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

When you next there? ill wait around for you if you want?
my wheels are coming off for a bit of love soon, covered in chips and kerbed one of them :dead:

Clio 182

The Lenso wheels look pretty good but not keen on the steels/whitewalls or the idea of having a mixed set unless you were going for a drag setup.

Good to see you took the majority of stickers off too...

More poke than viagr

no no im not keeping the steelies lol, just waiting for my mate to finish spraying my other two wheels ;)

Going to get some camber tommorow cant wait :D Will remove spacers aswell and getting it lowered some :D

Never above 25mpg

Looks good. Get that front recess smoothed over though! Could even get the black bit smoothed and textured for the OEM look ;)

More poke than viagr

Looks good. Get that front recess smoothed over though! Could even get the black bit smoothed and textured for the OEM look ;)

Yep dont worry, front and rear bumpers are going to be smoothed out, but when the weather pics up abit.

Just found that some b*****d has nicked two of my valve caps lol? :S

SG9 Forester STi

I think it's cool, very random :approve:

Looking good dude, only seen you once in leam, and you ignored me :(

More poke than viagr

Bugger! was looking for some of those but ended up buying some standard ones lol. Got 2 blue and 2 red ones coming :eek:

Trying to get some red center cap stickers made up aswell.

O, and also just bought some red spray tint for rear lights.

200 Gordini

You've always got something going on lol, when are you expecting your front wheels?

More poke than viagr

Looking good dude, only seen you once in leam, and you ignored me :(

Sorry bud, i honestly wave at every sport i see lol, so must have not seen you in time or something :( will do next time ;)

Actually think ive seen you whilst ive been walking through leam....a few weeks back i walked across the parade whilst you were at lights and stared at you with a massive grin on my face lol...in a good way :eek: ...i have big fuzzy hair if it helps lol!

You've always got something going on lol, when are you expecting your front wheels?

Just sent your money through mate, sorry about the wait :dapprove::eek:

Got wheels back last night and just going to fit them now, then heading up to halfords for some white spirit to get the white walls off lol

More poke than viagr

Right just got back from Freds, all cambered up now and a lil bit lower.

Got 2 degrees of camber on the rear, clears the arches now lol...so went a bit lower so it still scrapes lol :eek: Just need to drop the front a wee bit now.

Also took white walls off this morning, took flipping ages lol, scrubbing them off for about an hour lol.

And decided to leave center caps off for a bit cos i think they look better without lol.

Will get pics up later if i can

More poke than viagr

Will get some, but battery on camera ran out lol. and its too dark to get any now :( Will take some tommorow though :)

Sorry bud, i honestly wave at every sport i see lol, so must have not seen you in time or something :( will do next time ;)

Actually think ive seen you whilst ive been walking through leam....a few weeks back i walked across the parade whilst you were at lights and stared at you with a massive grin on my face lol...in a good way :eek: ...i have big fuzzy hair if it helps lol!

Ha don't worry about it! You may have done, probably mine if it was filthy, however mainly look out for the skirt whilst on the parade, so probably didn't notice you :D

More poke than viagr

haha yep thats another good thing about driving down the parade :cool: ....but please dont tell the wife lol! :eek: My goal is to scrape my splitter over those speed bumps lol.

Ill keep an eye out for you though ;)

More poke than viagr

Just uploading pics to photobucket now, taking ageeees tho :dapprove:

Had a bit of an issue today however :eek:...... basically i lowered it even more on the rears the other day, thinking that the camber would mean it wouldnt scrape on the arches...wrong lol! Found another bracket that its scraping on now, and its absolutley destroyed the rear tyres! So had to just whip them off tonight....looks so narrow! :dapprove:

More poke than viagr
Re: My own style Clio...finally pics of wheels!!!

Tally ho, finnally got pics uploaded...here we go...

Pic from last night
DSC00071.jpg

Pics from this morning (drive is a funny angle so car dosnt sit quite right :eek:)

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Trying to show camber now lol :eek:

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

Trust me, does look so much better in the flesh lol :eek:

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

And my fave :cool:

DSC00081.jpg

Thanking you, and sorry about the pic whoring lol :eek:

More poke than viagr

Cheers, dropping the front a bit more over weekend hopefully and then just got to spray all the lil bits red lol. Got a great idea for the Diamonds ;)

Never above 25mpg

They look really good but would better with smaller tyres and centre caps :rasp:

More poke than viagr

Yer tyres look massive now the whitewalls have gone lol. Took me 1 and a half hours of scrubbing to get them off lol :mad:

I think i prefer them without caps, dont know why tho lol.

o, just rememberd this one aswell for giggles :rasp:

DSC00079.jpg

Dont know how to use it lmao! :rasp:

More poke than viagr

oooo, just found a new wheel manufacturer which make some gorgeous wheels! XXR...from what ive seen they arent sold in the UK, just America.

Found these beuties on ebay for a score! £165 brand new for a set of 4 staggered, 15x7 and 15x8! AHHHHH i want!!! :cool:

513%20BLACK.jpg

with red centers would look the dogs b****cks i reckon! :cool:

When i manage to sell these compomotives im seriously considering importing a set!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

£150 for the compos ;)

More poke than viagr

Just bought some brand new tyres for the compos, and tbh id let them go for £300, to get back what i payed for them....as long as its enough to import some of these lol

Only slight problem with these is that the offset on ALL of them is 0....so i dont think theyd fit lol :eek:

Another Dutty? lol

Last edited:

Dutty is a member on here and had more wheels than everyone else on here put together.

More poke than viagr

lmao, yer ive seen his car (with his green wheels on) twas awesome tbh :cool:

If i decide to get these, it will be my 4th set atm :eek: .....good job i sold a set last week then lol

More poke than viagr

Been busy spraying a few lil bits over the weekend :) Most of it came out alright, but i cant get a lil bit of masking tape off the rear diamond lol!!

Also introduced Mr Hammer to Mr Arch so i could put the 20mm spacers back on lol. Dosnt scrape or rub at all now!! ....apart from over big speedbumps and round cambered corners lol :cool:

Just going to polish her up now so will get some pics if i can

More poke than viagr

Some pics of what ive been up to over the weekend....

Sprayed both diamonds, tinted rear lights red, sprayed rear strut brace red, fitted 20mm spacers all round and bashed the arches in lol :eek:

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Sorry im a pic wh0re :eek:

More poke than viagr

Got the front wheels to scrape today! Went round a roundabout pretty sharpish and wheels were just kissing the arches :cool:

More poke than viagr

Yer i know, sooooooo badly want them!!!

Just got to find a set with correct offset so they'll fit lol :eek:

Just worked it out that its £538 for a brand new set shipped to england......really dont know what to do lol......

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

zero would fit. just poke out the arch some what. about 37mm if your et ment to be 37?

Et0 is a heros offset!

Get me on man tonight and we'll work out how to make them fit.

More poke than viagr

Decided im getting a Honda Civic EF for a track project now, so will be getting those rims for that....dosnt matter about arches or anything on that as will be spraying it matt black :evil:

Keeping this though as my daily....and still be modding it aswell lol :D

getting cage at weekend, hopefully fit either sunday or monday depending on when i get it

Hate to be a downer but have you checked with insurers about cage? A lot of normal insurers wont insure cars with cages.

More poke than viagr

Its only a half/show cage anyways.

nah its all good, no need to worry :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.