ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  More poke than viagr
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

Hehe, will find out in a few hours if ive won some new wheels....:D

rota_rb_rgm_sample1.jpg

in white with polished lip...love them!

Monaco

Post it on BarryBoys

Token "anything that isn't the cliosport norm" hater comment. You were bound to get it at some point.

did you win the minilites? :star:

keep up the good work

Freetrack&Monaco 172

Ill fcking post you on barry boys. :mad: If you dont like it then fair do's...but dont take the p**s...especially in my own thread, i think you need to learn some respect and manners....

Well said. A lot of people on here do not tolerate new different things......you have to try things to find out if they work or not in my opinion.

You should have a read of my most recent pic thread......have had all manner of abuse for my stickers (possibly justified), they are however slightly different to yours and I'm not going for the 'euro' look......made me chuckle quite a bit (although it has removed the rose tinted glasses I seem to have been wearing and realized they do look a little too boy racer than I anticipated) so may be removing some of mine in the new year.

I love what you have done with your car especially your engine cover! Sticker wh*re FTW!!!

I have a set of wheelwh*re stickers I may add.....would it be wrong to though? Hmmmm.....

More poke than viagr

Dam i lost those wheels, they were Rota's, 15"x8 so they would look sweet i think, and something a bit different because i havnt even seen another set of those wheels before.

Was outbid by £4!!! Broken lol. Hopefully onto another set though, courtesy of RareRims :D

Thanks for the positive comments from most people, like getting good feedback :D

Hehe Icarus, i think im justified to have them seeing as ive got 15 wheels now lol...19 if i get these Rotas :eek: Icarus, i like your car actually, again something different which is always nice to see :D I also remember the things people were saying which wasnt nice to see because at the end of the day, its your car isnt it. I like it however ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Apart from the serious lack of lowering going on, I love that!! :D

(Apologies if you have mentioned getting it lowered, I only look at pictures! lol)

More poke than viagr

Cheers Dan, dont worry getting coilovers for christmas :cool: i cant wait lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Awesome!

I was trying to find a set of minilites/rotas for my valver a while back. I gave up in the end.

More poke than viagr

Finally back, havnt posted anything for a while now but have some big updates.

Coilovers are now on :D havnt been adjusted quite right yet but dont really know what im going for, massive drop without spacers, or keep spacers on and have a nice stance? Cant decide lol.

And wheels are currently being sprayed!! After fitting steelies for the winter ive decided to spray the centers in the same bright red, with a few more red touches, diamonds, red stickers etc i think it will look good...especially when smoooooothed out :D

O, and pretty much all of my stickers have been peeled off, just having 1 or 2 red stickers to tie in with the wheels now.

Will take some pics on steelies soon

:O

The stickers was your thing though!!

Have to hook up for another photo shoot soon fella ;)

More poke than viagr

Yeah i know, it was so hard peeling some of them off lol, i felt so bad! They're still on the sunroof and under bonnet though ;)

Im looking at a smoothed bootlid now anyways so will have new rear window anyway lol.

Definatly, only problem is i know my car will never be finished lol. We need another meet dont we? Anything organised yet?

Hows the 197 coming on? see you had taken all your stickers off last time.

Hasnt changed since the last meet tbh, except its slightly dirtier. Nothing in the meets section other than a few people going for drinks this weekend.

BG 182

Like this alot one of the 1st original cars ive seen on here for a while keep us updated.

i wana be a sticker whroe!!! lol

Mk2 1.2 Campus

You can get those Rota RB wheels from rimstyle and revolution 247, I looked at them before

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF

I really love your car :D Im definately going to try and go euro style with my ph1 :D Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off!

More poke than viagr

Thanks for the comments :)

Think i owe you all some pics now dont i? Ill just go and wash it again and then take some pics if i can find the camera lol.

Pretty much bought a smooooothed bootlid now, so that should be on shortly :) ...well after ive sprayed it lol.

S23

The Cleee-O

Liking the car man, chosen the best colour there ;) Get some of the RB's dude, they look fit. Nearly bought some for mine in the summer cause they would look spot on. Here's a shot of me with my mate's ones (they are actually minilites, but 13's).

5769_116982606703_510396703_2391775.jpg

15's will look good and will suit it :) Gutted about your stickers coming off, will be interesting to see what else you do to this though :D

More poke than viagr

Yep definatly best colour ;) Love your height, makes me jealous lol.

Cheers mate, everyones persuading me to buy these now lol! If i wasnt spraying my current wheels then i think i would have to get some.

Was too cold to wash my car properly so just gave it a quick one and got some pictures quick lol. Just uploading them to photobucket now.

S23

The Cleee-O

Ha! It's lower now then it was in that picture. Glad you like it ;). 14's FTW! lolz.

Nah, I really reckon the RB's would work well. And the good thing with the RB is lines of the wheels will work well with the lines on a PH2, and a bonus they will look awesome no matter what colour they are I reckon, white, brown, or even colour coded with the chrome lip, think it would suit it well :) So yea, +1 from me on temptation to get them ;) :rasp:

More poke than viagr
  More poke than viagr

Stupid fecking flickr, photobucket wouldnt let me change the size and now flickr wont let me copy the pics...stupid fecking computers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

those wheels looks awesome! :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

is this on 16's because the dish is different than mine?

More poke than viagr

Yeah lenso's are 16's and i think they're an either about an inch wider aswell, so yeah more dish :) thats why i went for 16's really.

Combo

Not a fan of the number plate location.

Love the rest of the car though!

More poke than viagr

Cant seem to get the pictures up now :( heres one i tried to do on tinypic. Hope it works lol!

2e4zvqq.jpg

Yeah im not sure on the numberplate either tbh lol, will probs just end up pulling it off and putting it in windscreen soon.

More poke than viagr

Another pic, having to upload them one by one FTL

256zj2u.jpg

24c60cn.jpg

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

the 16's are half an inch wider, 16's just dont cut it for being low tho ;) saying that 15's dont

clio 172 luna speedl

i love the stickers i would love to do that on my 172. where did you get all the stickers from. bet that wasn't cheap to do.

More poke than viagr

lol its all about 14" steelies with balloon tyres tbh ;)

lmao my car sits no lower now than when on the 16's because these tyres are so big!!

Will be sorting the stance out when i get my propper wheels back on in a week or so :D

Stickers were mostly free from shows and magasines lol, got the ones for sunroof off ebay for about a fiver. Just search for stickers and theres loads from singapore or vietnam lol :approve:

6id4ly.jpg

2cyimo4.jpg

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Its different but thats ALOT of stickers :)

E60 diesel powah

Steelies are cool, not liking where you have placed the reg. Good effort on the tyre walls i considered that. Think i need to get my @rse in gear and finish mine off!

More poke than viagr

Number plate now moved onto passenger sunvisor, looks so much neater now but just waiting to be pulled lmao.

Got another steel wheel with a brand new tyre :D just got to spray that one up now.

More poke than viagr

Just won some compomotive racing wheels on ebay lmao! Dont know why i bid tbh, but got them for a bargain i think!

!BkUkK4g!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-C4Es-s5-d+!BL(HbHWBlw~~_12.jpg

More poke than viagr

Yeah i love them, keeping them till i get a sport now...not too long :D

Winning bid was £205 for all 4, i thought that was a bargain price considering they're brand new, never had tyres fitted apparently.

More poke than viagr

hehe, look what was waiting for me when i got back from work yesterday....

P2030829.jpg

P2030830.jpg

P2030831.jpg

Never had a brand new set of wheels before and dont want to get them dirty lol.
Just need a set of tyres for them now, watching a set of falkens currently at 99p with 1 day to go lol! ...god i love ebay lol :rasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.