ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom Clancys The Division

Goliath I
Downloaded the Beta yesterday, only took me 2 hours to actually log in as apparently I already had a Uplay account, then blocked my ISP when I couldn't remember the email it was linked...

I'm not really sure what Im doing in the game? Thought it was a multiplayer but seems to be sort of storyline driven... Seems a bit bland

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I was able to play from the Closed beta download.

Not bothering with the open beta, Seen what i wanted in the closed and ill be waiting for the full game now
This - it was only a 1.2GB or so download so didn't take too long.

However, I'll be playing the open beta as I really enjoyed the game and want to see the new mission they've opened up.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
This - it was only a 1.2GB or so download so didn't take too long.

However, I'll be playing the open beta as I really enjoyed the game and want to see the new mission they've opened up.
The mission is fun tbh. I'm also enjoying dicking about with different mods on guns. Can't wait for the full game and the crafting.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
The mission is fun tbh. I'm also enjoying dicking about with different mods on guns. Can't wait for the full game and the crafting.
I think this could be the game that gets me back into multiplayer. I'm really looking forward to getting a few mates together online and exploring the city / dark zone.

Goliath I
Played the Beta and not impressed tbh. Shame as I intended to buy it. (Same with Star Wars Battlefront, I should stop getting Betas)

Seems a bit bland and repetitive. Thought maybe it was just cause I hadn't levelled up far enough so watched a few Twitch videos, but seemed exactly the same.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Loved the Beta on PC. Dark Zone was class when you were in with a few mates. Just went nuts on it last night and went Rogue on everyone lol.

Inferno 225 cup
Properly enjoyed this.

Modding guns, ak47 suppressor, laser mount and 12x scope.

MIA ? 12x scope supressor extended mag.

Dark zone is great with a bunch of you.
But i liked to go lonesome and find the looters. :)

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Servers arn't live til Monday.

My mates got dispatch yesterday as well, Mine is due to be sent today after payment was taken last night for it.

Evo 5 RS
I don't have a rig together at home at the moment. Stripped my 900D down when decorating the spare room. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Enjoyed the alpha a lot from this game

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
My copy showed up on Saturday, gave it a try last night but wouldn't let me on at all.

Tried again this morning around 11ish and I've been on it most of the day, Pretty good but full of retards who don't know how to stay alive long enough to actually complete even the Co-Op missions which is f**king frustrating. Ill try some Dark Zone stuff late when a few friends come on.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought the gold edition from Amazon for 60. Meant the season pass worked out at 17 quid I think
Amazon said it wasn't available when I preordered it :(

Anyway, I'm installing it now, hopefully there'll be people I know playing it later on!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is the season pass required to play online, or is it only for access to future DLCs?

Mito Sportiva 135
Marc - pretty sure our terminally unemployed friends will be. Games like this and Destiny frustrate me though as I can't play them as much as other people due to time I feel like I get left behind at the start. All I have in my favour is that I do a lot of reading online to find stuff out to shortcut things if I can.

Oryx tonight though yeah?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Marc - pretty sure our terminally unemployed friends will be. Games like this and Destiny frustrate me though as I can't play them as much as other people due to time I feel like I get left behind at the start. All I have in my favour is that I do a lot of reading online to find stuff out to shortcut things if I can.

Oryx tonight though yeah?

Damn right!

Yeah, I can see a few of them are playing it already!