ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOCA3 CLIO RACING DATE ANNOUNCED

Guys, heres ther details for the race night if anyones interested...

Game: ToCA Race Driver 3
Cars: Clio Cup

Date.. Thursday 17th May
Time.. 21:00 Hours. (server will be up 5 mins previous)

Session Name: **Cliosport Racing**
Session Password: csforum

Max players 12 (1st come first served)
5 AI Cars to make things Interesting.

Grid Order: Random
Damage: SIM
Handling: SIM
Gravel Traps: SIM
Collision Mode: FULL
Warnings: 4

Cheat provention set to NORMAL

Tracks... 6 Laps each, MANDATORY pit stops

Brands Hatch Short
Silverstone
Oulton Park
Castle Combe
Donington Park

there IS a public ventrilo server up for the game.

IP 193.93.44.94 PORT 3954 NO PW

if anyone has ANY questions or problem please PM me, Ill do my best to help!

GET PRACTICING AND GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
  FOCUS ST 275
Is this going to be on Hamatchi, as my copy is non legit and i dont think i can go online.

Non legit?! It costs about a fiver brand new!

Are people using wheels or pads? Wheel gives an automatic 3 or 4 second advantage in most cars due to the handling setup. I've used a pad against people using wheels and it is literaaly impossible to follow their line.

We also need to make sure were running the same version!

So the people need to state what version they have, and if any, what patches they have installed, otherwise its gonna go tits up come thursday

DO NOT PATCH IT!!

use standard installation!!

And to cut down on any lag or any other issues it will be set out as above. so a GENUINE copy will be required!

Damn, just tried to install it and the DVD that i put the image onto has got corrupted. It wont install or copy and i wont be able to download it in time as my net sucks.

Not to worry

T

thecremeegg

mines not patched and is genuine so im ok...im pretty shocking at it tho lol

Not to worry, at least you don't need to worry about the brakes...... You don't need em!

Anyone got Live for Speed?

Might be an idea to get a few people playing this, as its only like 150~ MB and you can play the demo online!

Best sim ever!!!

FOCUS ST 275
so ur not using hamatchi then??
Bummer im out then!

I have LFS, its quality, drift till you cant drift no more!

?
Everyone with a "not - legit copy" NO NEED FOR HAMACHI. I can play online with no cd and so can my brother... try it!

I've got a legit copy and it will be fully up to date (patches etc), does that mean I'm out?

dont patch it mate, hardly anyone has so your choice of servers are limited. andyou can only play with people with same versions.

Just save your "save games" and reinstall it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Are people using wheels or pads? Wheel gives an automatic 3 or 4 second advantage in most cars due to the handling setup. I've used a pad against people using wheels and it is literaaly impossible to follow their line.

Not always true. BenR uses a pad with GTR2 and totally owns on the laptimes compared to us wheelie-boys. The git.

D.

Not always true. BenR uses a pad with GTR2 and totally owns on the laptimes compared to us wheelie-boys. The git.

D.

Yep, GTR2 seems equal as you can tweak the controller setup in minute detail. In TOCA 3 using a wheel gives you much better turn in than anything you can physically manage with a pad.

I've got a legit copy and it will be fully up to date (patches etc), does that mean I'm out?

dont patch it mate, hardly anyone has so your choice of servers are limited. andyou can only play with people with same versions.

Just save your "save games" and reinstall it.

But then I have to stop playing against everyone else via the official routes, think I will give it a miss :)

+1 GTR2.

I had forgotten how unrealistic TOCA really was. Even in SIM mode its an absolute joke. :/

I suppose its ok if you just want to mince about, but if you're into your sims like myself.... oh god.... :X