ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 Progress Thread

DCi 100
Little tip for getting the badges all straightened out would be to use a spirity level, and put tictacs along it, push them between each letter and you'll have each one level and spaced perfectly apart.

May need to do it at the top/bottom on different letters but alittle work and it'd be fine.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Little tip for getting the badges all straightened out would be to use a spirity level, and put tictacs along it, push them between each letter and you'll have each one level and spaced perfectly apart.

May need to do it at the top/bottom on different letters but alittle work and it'd be fine.

Alex... are you busy... fancy doing it for this bulb:rasp:;)

Not picking it up off Jonff till most prob Sun night but I'll let you know :) Cheers

DCi 100
No worries dude, I'm off for two weeks after that so. Possibly busy the next weekend though so. Gimme a shout.

Well since getting my induction kit fitted and the dreaded topic of heat soak

S6300138.jpg

S6300139.jpg

Well been offered a ph1 air box so very tempted to go for that instead

DSCF6225.jpg

DSCF6226.jpg

Also got the New Style RS Badge in gloss black off Jonff on here! Cheers! so that will be getting put on this bank holiday weekend!

S6300142.jpg

well got ph1 box and it had a k&n filter in it £20.00 bargain! (thanks damo off here!)

going to fit it today along with the renault sport badge!

Fitted ph1 airbox with k&n what a tight squeeze that is! feels a lot more responsive and a bit quicker without less heat soak from the pipercross

DSC00112.jpg

New Style RS Badge now on

S6300147.jpg

NW Performance sticker in!

DSC00116.jpg

Sprayed my engine cover gloss black today will get pics up tomorrow!

ps: I know that the rear bumper needs some attention!

Well started sanding my plenum and fuel rail down, it's not finished just thought i would show the progress so far from this morning, yes it's a pain in the arse!

Before

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

During

DSC00120.jpg

After

DSC00121.jpg

As said need to finish it off this week, just put the engine cover on so it's not in the way for now. planning on painting the renault sport full section gloss black

will get better pics in the morning, but polished it a bit more and painted the top half gloss black, with the paint left over i'm going to do the brake calipers

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

Engine bay all sanded down and painted ready for me to put some autosol on it tomorrow to get it nice and shiney!

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.

How would that work?? Unless the car's on perfectly level ground it'd never be right.

Even though I've put pics up in media, I thought i'd best keep this updated!

Anyway got some Bimarco Futuras and OMP Harnesses off Sumner and here are the pictures! next on the list will be Coilovers & front & rear strut braces

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

Some better pics after giving the car a clean and putting in the new side nets in the rear of the car

S6300172.jpg

S6300171.jpg

S6300170.jpg

S6300168.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
really nice, are the mountings for the seats just side mount brackets that bolt onto the original renault runners?

Yeah I think so mate, got them like that but yes they are on the original running by the looks of it

I love that. Absolutely spot on tbh. Probably gonna get those wheels for mine as I want 15's instead of the standard 182 16" wheels.