ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanfall 2

Awesome! Mid air shots impressive! Although it is pc. Mouse and keyboard ftw!

I'm like a gimp on a game pad and Tbf I'd probably be a gimp on a key n mouse too as it's been so many years since I played pc.

I completed single player. Real good fun. Enjoyed it
Started multi player now and it's brilliant fun! I'm doing fairly poorly but it's a testament to the game play that poor score/performance doesn't reflect on the enjoyment of the game.
It's still fun to play even though I'm not ruling. Although I'm steadily improving with every match as I'm getting to grips with maps etc.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Knew I should of bought this last night. was £25 download code but talked myself out of it.

Will wait for it to be on sale again before purchasing.

Its £42 everywhere now :(
Oh well. You could buy it digital for almost 60! bargain [emoji23] Their prices are daft

It's well worth getting. Single player was great fun.
Loving MP though. Actually making time for xbox recently to play this [emoji106] First time in a long time.
Doing fairly well too now! Often in top 3 on hard point, 1st a few times. As I'm learning maps and tactics I'm, naturally, improving more and more

Started playing using alternator and re45 (I think) full auto pistol now, and just running flat out everywhere. Mainly close quarters killing capturing hard points. Great fun!
9470eecc6600ea40ff4540f6af368113.jpg

Had more kills than that, but good attack/ defense score [emoji106]

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I caved, and bought it. I'm a sucker for games on sale :( I probably won't even play it, I wasn't the biggest fan of the first one!

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Wish had seen it on deal!! Was free trial at weekend but didn't get a chance to play.

Double XP points this weekend.
I need to do some ranking up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. I'll probably be on about 11 and stay on for a few hours then. Have a late one.

Had an awesome kill titan vs titan the other night. Using 40mm cannon I destroyed titan.... Pilot ejected and I managed to kill the pilot with a 40mm round at his peak ejection height!! [emoji41] [emoji106] I recorded it. Will see if I can upload to YouTube or share somehow

Also I like how a wide variety of weapons are actually usable. Find in a lot of fps that there's only really a few weapons actually worth using.
Started playing with the micro missile smg launcher and a full auto pistol with some great results! Especially at range! Bombarded with a full magazine of missiles is a good way to die!

Made the most of double xp [emoji23]

From about 28 to around 44 I think I'm at now! [emoji106]
Tone titan is at about lvl 12.
Been using the softball grenade launcher a lot combine with full auto pistol! Had some right good kills! [emoji41]

Sometimes, using the launcher, you just fall flat on your face.... But more often than not it's serving me real well and racking in kills! Get some hilarious and amazing kills with it

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Finished the SP story tonight. Really enjoyed it though thought it was a bit easy on hard difficulty. Will definitely go through it again on the harder setting.

Really hoping the release further SP content as it was very good imo. Not ventured online yet but hopefully remedy that later this week.

Back on this now I have a PS4 and the full edition with all the extras was cheap on PS4 store! The PVP is much better than when first released. Fotgot how much fun this game is!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Recently redownloaded this. It's just a touch too jacksy sometimes, though. Which can make it annoying.
Played the campaign through. Then played the co-op Frontier Defence mode all the way through to maxing my Ion Titan out to Aegis lvl.24.

Not been back to it since. Does flow well - not super slick, but not cumbersome either. The only aspect that annoys me is the dumbass logic to weapons selection. You have the primary and secondary weapons on the scroll-wheel......annnnnnnd, your sidearm as a completely separate button. Or your primary and sidearm on the scroll-wheel, but your secondary on a separate button. Seriously - who play-tested this? The FPS genre started and is still dominated by K&M setups. Handicapping the input choices by thinking everyone has a pad is as short-sighted as it is stupid. BF1 does it. BF4 does the same - in fact worse, because it doesn't distinguish between scroll-wheel up and down. WhyTF you can't simply alternate between the three or four weapons & kit on the scroll-wheel is just pure laziness.

Sixteen years ago Battlefield 1942 came out and it worked well, long before that. Just sort it out devs, FFS.....

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Way too f**king short though. I loved the bit where the thing exploded and everything was frozen and you were jumping all around it. Sorry if that's a bit vague lol it's been a while.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Way too f**king short though. I loved the bit where the thing exploded and everything was frozen and you were jumping all around it. Sorry if that's a bit vague lol it's been a while.
Yeah - that bit was well done. It was a little short - though some of those jumping sections got a tad infuriating!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I got it in Steam Sale, played Campaign on Deck, instantly got me hooked! Tried multiplayer, couldn't get into it, the Single Player Campaign though is amazing, if not a bit short.