ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanfall 2

Anyone getting? Getting excellent reviews across the board including great things about the campaign.

Think this might be my alternative shooter to play other than BF1 as not sure on the new COD.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I nearly picked it up before in Tesco. Loved the first one.

Was going to concentrate on battlefield for a couple of weeks first.

Will probably cave & pick it up later today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
On a side note I thought I would have been able to get this early through EA access??
Maybe they don't want to encourage people to stop playing BF1

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Caved in & bought it. Will be online later when the kids are in bed [emoji1303]

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Tempted by this but will wait a while yet. I tried a trial of the first one and it was a lot better than I thought it'd be.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spent a couple of hours on it tonight. It's hard getting used to the fast pace compared to battlefield.

Great game though, remember why I loved the first so much.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It has a campaign mode? Nice - one thing I thought was missing from the original tbh.

PC players can get the original game for £4.39 off cdkeys at the minute - if you want to get a feel for the game. Origin are giving away the season pass for free too - so that's a lot of game for less than a fiver.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I had written this off but now it's calling me. More interesting than BF1 and the new COD I think

Need to play the campaign or find a way to practice lol! Jumped straight in to a multiplayer and got destroyed!

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Need to play the campaign or find a way to practice lol! Jumped straight in to a multiplayer and got destroyed!
I found this on the first game, joined about a month after being out. Just got annihilated all the time.

Been playing pilot only online to get me used to the controls of the pilots first. Pretty fun tbh!

Just finished the campaign.
One of the most enjoyable I've played for ages.
Real bonus considering the first game was multiplayer only.

Was going to resist buying this but seeing that comment has made me want it too much now!
The campaign is what enticed me the most and hearing that.... Shall be bought very soon.

Evo 5 RS
Bounty Hunt is so much fun. Bought BF1 on Sunday, and to be honest still want to pick this up instead. Both are great in their own right, though

Well I bought it earlier, I literally had this in one hand and bf 1 in the other doing a see saw motion [emoji23]
Was a real toss up which to get! Tough choice.

Not had a chance to play yet, had friends over tonight so having a quick half hour on campaign before bed

Citroen DS3 DSport
I received a code from Sony today to buy this for £31 on PSN, I may do so as most of the comments I've read online have been positive about this game.

I received a code from Sony today to buy this for £31 on PSN, I may do so as most of the comments I've read online have been positive about this game.
Think I've put around 5 hours into the single player. Really really enjoying it so far. Not tried multiplayer yet, it'll be awesome I imagine as was the 1st game.

Nice level design, cracking meaty weapons, good mix of exploring/progressing and shooting/action. Just generally fun to play. Graphics look gorgeous!

Mito Sportiva 135
£32 on Xbox Live ATM. Tempted, but I have too many games to play as it is!
If it wouldn't take me a month to download I'd be tempted! Might get it so it's ready once I'm back from Mexico though as liked the first one

Citroen DS3 DSport
This was posted on HUKD

3971769f54ee815c3fe618c5ebd9204f.jpg

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/upc...ally-19-99-black-friday-sneak-preview-2550288

Citroen DS3 DSport
This is a fantastic game, everything I enjoyed from the original with so many other improvements too. Playing the campaign first and then I'll venture online. The graphics are great and the action is very smooth. Such a great feel to the guns.