ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tints

Clio 1.2 Expression
Anyone know anywhere in the Liverpool or manchester region where i can get tints done? Also what is the legal limit on the darkness of them so that the car will pass its MOT?

Titanium F/F 182
Dent Man in St. Helens does tints. Contact Ian on 07774715592. They are also very very good at getting the many car park dents that my car accumulated out. Legal limits are zero on front and what ever you want on the back. Don't go for limo black though cos it will look like you have a van!!!
I've got tints on mine front (tut tut) and back. I don't know what % they are but they suit the titanium well. When its all clean or wet they look alot darker than they actually are.

Clio 1.2 Expression
Sokett said:
Dent Man in St. Helens does tints. Contact Ian on 07774715592. They are also very very good at getting the many car park dents that my car accumulated out. Legal limits are zero on front and what ever you want on the back. Don't go for limo black though cos it will look like you have a van!!!
I've got tints on mine front (tut tut) and back. I don't know what % they are but they suit the titanium well. When its all clean or wet they look alot darker than they actually are.

thanks. do you know how much would i be looking at paying for rear tints then?

Titanium F/F 182
No sorry. I bought the car with them on. Make sure you get a good quality job done and be prepared to spend a little extra so the finish is perfect. There is nothing worse IMO than peeliming and bubbled tints. Its also not a case of the car passing its MOT with the tints. Its how much police attention you want. Touch wood I've had none. typing this means I'll probably start though.
try www.thedentman.co.uk never been on the site but worth a try

Monaco Blue Mk2
Whats Dent Man St. Helens like with paintwork Sokett? Obviously you're happy with his dent removal just wondered what he's like with paint chips, key scratches etc.

Titanium F/F 182
Blue4Ever said:
Whats Dent Man St. Helens like with paintwork Sokett? Obviously you're happy with his dent removal just wondered what he's like with paint chips, key scratches etc.

Couldn't tell you mate. Only had the dings taken out. I know that they will go and try and match any paint they come across. I have a 2 inch scuff on an alloy. They said they don't have that colour in stock but if I leave the car with them they will mix something up so its a near exact match.