ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this weather is 'anti' clio lol

172 cup
Oh my word! Those cars are filthy!!!!! I drive mine (a lot), it gets dirty, so i wash it! There's some sort of strange satisfaction at seeing the car shine! Then you get the satisfaction of driving it and making it dirty again!

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Agreed.

Winter coats for the win...

DSC_0008-3.jpg
If only the miss'es was tha dirty :p hehe

I can assure you i'm all grown up and hot for you - my little fat friend.
go back to detailing world with the crazy vxr man, then all car forums who arent dedicated to ocd style car cleaning can laugh at you. :rasp: . why are you here? you havent contributed to this so go and polish your turd

Your post makes no sense little boy.

Anyway this is the last time i'm looking at this pointless thread, if you are replying to my post's you might as well be talking to yourself.

Loose some weight!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
go back to detailing world with the crazy vxr man, then all car forums who arent dedicated to ocd style car cleaning can laugh at you. :rasp: . why are you here? you havent contributed to this so go and polish your turd

Your post makes no sense little boy.

Anyway this is the last time i'm looking at this pointless thread, if you are replying to my post's you might as well be talking to yourself.

Loose some weight!
LOL off to clean his car again today for the third time and put 50 layers of wax on in 3 weeks, serously though your insults are something to laugh at

172 ph2
Mine scares the s**t out of my in the wet.... it feels like i'm driving on ice on the motorway! no grip whatsoever... my tyres look fine tread wise, they are p zero neros which were on when I bought it but i think it might be time to get some new ones.