ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this weather is 'anti' clio lol

Blk/Gold 182 FF
just thought id get everyones opinion on how this weather is affecting the enjoyability of the clio. i cant seem to get any time to wash/wax/polish, which means i cant be botherd to go drivin about because its just gonna get more dirty lol

or do some people enjoy the wet drivin? :p

Stop tarting about polishing it and drive the f**king thing ;) lol

Mine never gets washed but it does get driven in the wet very often...

Lower grip limits = higher fun factor ;) :evil:

Titanium 182
im scared of going round corners on country roads near me when its wet.

Don't feel confident in the clio on the corners.

Ah well you cant polish a turd ;)

Just get it driven fella. Mine looks better dirty imo. Esp really dirty. Make it look 100 times better after I've washed it.

I likes it really dirty.

Porsche Boxster987S
had a good blast in mine today and the handling still felt awesome. usually have the car sitting immaculate but today its not stopped raining so took it out.

will be scrubbed tomorrow though:eek:

172 cup
It's been dry here this afternoon, so made the most of it and went for a nice long drive!! :D :rasp:

audi a6 3.0tdi
the wet weather made me spin out in style into the central reservation of the motorway. anyone for a crash damaged 172 lol

Evo 6, E92 320d
Mine got a free wash today when a lorry splashed water over the whole car, and tbh its cleaner now lol.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
This weather has its pro's and cons. It makes the die hard detailers sob into their microfibres and the "im a driving god" types cry into their freshly deflated airbags.

The wise heads inbetween simply sit back and laugh at the resulting stupidness.

This weather has its pro's and cons. It makes the die hard detailers sob into their microfibres and the "im a driving god" types cry into their freshly deflated airbags.

lol - nice post

Monaco RS Clio 172
wanna be detailers?

so, because somebody likes their car looking nice and clean, it means they are a wanna be detailer?

I just washed and waxed mine and it looks lovely. I did enjoy getting it dirty this morning on the way to work tho down the lanes.. fooking nightmare in parts tho, like a river.

Blk/Gold 182 FF

so true :p or you could just go for a spin in your mates R32, if only the clio had 4MOTION on the gear stick :p hehe

wanna be detailers?

so, because somebody likes their car looking nice and clean, it means they are a wanna be detailer?

I just washed and waxed mine and it looks lovely. I did enjoy getting it dirty this morning on the way to work tho down the lanes.. fooking nightmare in parts tho, like a river.

Wanna polish my shoes?

Monaco RS Clio 172
wanna be detailers?

Wanna polish my shoes?

lol

grow up :)

Mk3 SX
Well i must admit i love driving in the rain. even better when it's raining at night. don't know why i just do hehe

Family Bus
eek no! nice dry roads for me!!

The rain scares me tbh, specially when I have little one in car with me!

Steady as you go!

Static Low
yeah i dont feel confident in the clio in the wet.
i often feel the car slipping on roundabout and bends.. kinda scary haha

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I love driving in the wet

And Dirty cars look better IMO- especially those with a flat back (ie Clio)

But I agree the weather is seriously annoying

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Agreed.

Winter coats for the win...

DSC_0008-3.jpg

What's the point of washing the car apart from at the start of summer? It's only going to get dirty again. Mine ain't been washed for 7 weeks. Good job my wheels are already grey, the brake dust blends in.