ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THIS IS MY CLIO SPORT FROM MEXICO CITY

clio sport 2004
cimg0012v.jpg

cimg0010ph.jpg

cimg0009e.jpg

cimg0021o.jpg

cimg0020h.jpg

cimg0010t.jpg

cimg0011n.jpg

cimg0008h.jpg

cimg0013i.jpg

ClioSport Blue Edition 17
Looks nice your clio, but that strut brace seems not to work.

-------------

Hola, se ve bien conservado tu clio, pero esa barra como que no me da mucha confianza.
Eres de clio club?

saludos

clio sport 2004
LO Q PASA ES Q LA BARRA NO ES DE MARCA, LA HICIERON A LA MEDIDA, PERO FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE YA Q DESPUES DE INSTALADA OBTUVO MAYOR RIGIDEZ, AHORA PIENSO PONERLE LA TRASERA PARA VER Q TANTO MEJORA.
AUN NO ME AFILIO AL CLUB CLIO, ESTOY EN ESO

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Love the paintwork in these hot countries. Look at it, no marks at all - looks like new.

I know it's not your fault but the plates look silly with the shape of the recess and them.

Nissan 350z
Why did Renault have to downgrade the wheels to 15" for Mexico? Is there some kind of silly law that says you cant have the normal 16" wheels?

I have 15`s also and I live in Costa Rica Central America...who knows why we got 15`s..

msm9724
[/URL][/IMG]

msm9724
[/URL][/IMG]

msm9724
[/URL][/IMG]

msm9724
[/URL][/IMG]

Because the 15's are cheaper than 16's, but i don't care now i have my 15's 2118 and i love it, and they are much better for track use because they are lighter than any 16's

Why did Renault have to downgrade the wheels to 15" for Mexico? Is there some kind of silly law that says you cant have the normal 16" wheels?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I thought 2118's were very heavy just strong. If that is the case I don't think they will be much lighter.

i know but it's much better to use 15's on track, thast why the cups racer came with 2118, i have a friend with OZ ultraleggera on 16's and it's much faster my clio with 2118!!!

b****cks.

15" Turinis weigh 7.6kg

16" pro race 1.2s weigh 7.4kg

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Man what you doing driving a Renault when you have access to muscle car a plenty - sell it and buy yourself a nice fine 409