ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This guy like black and red (Clio)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/renault-clio-12-16v-extreme-2-3dr-superb-example-only-64k-full-service-history-2003/1015700931

It's a bit red.:dead:

$T2eC16Z,!yEE9s5jGJhYBRb884fPTg~~48_80.JPG
$T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!(YhsBRb88-Re5w~~48_80.JPG
$T2eC16ZHJI!E9qSO9fFZBRb89CO)3w~~48_80.JPG
$T2eC16RHJHwE9n8ihpYCBRb89FQOuw~~48_80.JPG
$T2eC16d,!yME9s5qIFgtBRb89H6sig~~48_80.JPG

Unsure whether that's a re-trim, as I don't think any models came with that interior as the door cards aren't coded.

Bux

Golf GTD
Unsure whether that's a re-trim, as I don't think any models came with that interior as the door cards aren't coded.

Oh dear. Yes it's the standard trim for the Clio Extreme 2 model. Looks like he was a fan of his Extreme 2 interior, and decided to copy it on the outside....
This is why when I had mine, I replaced the interior with one from a 182 :)

As already suggested though, kill it. Kill it with fire!

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
How can he/she possibly wake up every morning (most likely a chav so in the afternoon) and think "God I love this car", its horrid.

Oh dear. Yes it's the standard trim for the Clio Extreme 2 model. Looks like he was a fan of his Extreme 2 interior, and decided to copy it on the outside....
This is why when I had mine, I replaced the interior with one from a 182 :)

As already suggested though, kill it. Kill it with fire!

Didn't realise they came in red, my extreme 4 came with a fluorescent pea green colour :thumbdown:.

1*2 interior are a nice place to be in.

Spinksy? :rasp:

Was thinking about a thread title related to him haha.

He's seen the light now though :)

Maybe PS the red to green and see what he says :rasp: