ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinks Clio sports are getting like Saxos

PH2 172
Lmao is bit crazy mate there popping up everywhere and 2 more of my mates said there getting cups lmao so that be like 7

My mates just brought a 172 cup mates just brought a LY 182 mates just brought a 200 mate with the RB also has a cup my other mate has the flamer your prob thinking of and GFs bro has a monaco so has his mate lol its bit mental

Where did they all bring them to?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
My mates just brought a 172 cup mates just brought a LY 182 mates just brought a 200 mate with the RB also has a cup my other mate has the flamer your prob thinking of and GFs bro has a monaco so has his mate lol its bit mental

Bought*

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Agree with that, nice to have something slightly different and less likely to be owned by a 'chav' as higher insurance group!

Everyone around in my town have either got or buying Clio 172 cups its madness i dont live in a bigtown but theres loads of them now. Its like there becoming saxos everyones getting them lol.
...because they are cheap fun. You'd rarely see a well looked after 04 172 or 05 182 owned by a ''kid''

Clio 182
after i bought my 182, all i see now are other 182's. but before i bought it i had been looking at them for a while and still never seen any about.

182 Trophy
unfortunately i did see a trophy a while back on the M4 being driven by somebody with a shiny jacket and his cap at 45 degrees.....so it's not all milk and honey in Trophy land it would seem

VRS
:lolup: andy A3s are common as muck!

haha very true luke but im old and grey now ;)

probably didn't explain myself very well, when i first got the 182 no1 in the area had one, hardly any people as a whole had racing blues and because they were between 10-15k they were pretty exclusive

four years later and there were around 10 renaultsports in congleton alone, and a lot of 172's appearing which were uber chavved up :(

ibiza cupra
its mixed with me, i usually see 2 on the way to work and thats it but sometime i can go weeks without seeing any then other time i can see about 10 in 20 minutes. it depends where you are.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Are people seriously suggesting that several year after production stopped, were seeing more mk2 cliosports? Really? What have people been doing up till now, locking them away?

Was a 197
It might seem a bit of a stupid comment, could it be that the weather has been good in the last few months and people are driving there's more???

182 Trophy
Bears got it right imo. and plus, the amount or type of people doesn't effect the reasons why we all bought the cars in the first place so f**k it, doesn't change anything for me personally...the cars' is still spot on regardless of how many i see day to day, which tbh can be none for weeks or 4 in a day.

SQ5
I was thinking this the other day. Its getting harder and harder to find unmolested versions. Gash rear lights are creeping up again for a lot of them!

120d M Sport
They are not getting more common. I'm not sure where that point has come from.

They are perhaps more accessible to chavs due to the cheap values - My car is a notorious example for it lol

Fabia vrs tdi
I have a ktec supersports zaust on mine and stuck an induction kit on yesterday, I'm not a chav I like the noise I like to close my eyes and imagine I'm driving something else lol.

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
last 6months there seems to be loads round bridgend area. Load of 106 gti round as well.

\but at group 16 can't see it being like a VTR unless chavs got alot richer.

Lets be honest, they dont make any more 172/182's, there cant over night be more on the roads! Maybe a few more which have been garage'ed come out to play, but I cant see that being a high percent. In order of sight on the roads it seems to go from newer to older (bar the 200 which I hardly seen any). The insurance group dosnt change, and thats what puts alot of under 25's off.