ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of turning my clio into a track car

Nissan 200sx S13
As title says, im thinking of turning the clio ive just bought in to a road legal track car, any tips and experiances would be greatful.

i will be collecting the car this week, its a mk1 phase 2 valver in dark blue.
Mods ive already got sitting in the garage from past clio and other cars are some kent cams, k+n air filter, grp n spec break discs and mintex pads, and a couple of sparco bucket seats.

im thinking of stripping the the interior to the bare minimum.

pics will be coming as i start.

clio 200 F4Rt
the basis of a decent track car are:

Good suspension / chassis

and

Good brakes.

So go for a very good suspension set up, bushes etc. Ideally fit a roll cage, not only from a safety point of veiw, but it will stiff the chassis up no end.

Ideally a 4 pot setup with largest discs you can fit behond the wheels, with decent pads and fluid.

Depends really on how much you have to spend, and how extreme you wanna go. Certanly seems like you have started on a good note and are heading in the right direction!