ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of going back to a clio .......

Been away from this site for a while as I haven't got a clio anymore. I part exd my cupped 182 in 2007 for a new R26 megane which I have been using for Nurburgring trips.

But looking soon for a new carr, was thinking of a clio 200 cup. Would this be a good move ?

Barge
I'd think about three things really...

1) What can I get for my R26 (either trade-in or private sale)
2) Make sure you drive both a FF with the cup pack and a plain cup to see which you prefer.
3) What price are the dealers offering for either of the models above. (People are getting them at quite a discount)

I don't think it'll be a mistake, but I'd definitely see (if you haven't already done so) a FF and compare it to a cup... You might be used to a few of the luxuries your R26 has which the cup won't have.

:)

I'd think about three things really...

1) What can I get for my R26 (either trade-in or private sale)
2) Make sure you drive both a FF with the cup pack and a plain cup to see which you prefer.
3) What price are the dealers offering for either of the models above. (People are getting them at quite a discount)

I don't think it'll be a mistake, but I'd definitely see (if you haven't already done so) a FF and compare it to a cup... You might be used to a few of the luxuries your R26 has which the cup won't have.

:)

This was the first meg I have had, but before this I had a string of clios which I loved.

I am finding it hard to get a test drive of a 200