ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking Of Getting N95. anything to expect?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Im on Tmobile and got a month or so till i can upgrade and im thinking of getting the N95.

It will be on £35/month flext which gives £180 a month to spend.
+ £7.50 a month for unlimited internet.

This will cover me for all my calls and texts and net etc.

It looks like it has lots of things on it but do any of them cost extra on top of tariff?

i cant really comment as dont own one, but i have heard nothin but bad things about the phone!!like you have to pay extra for sat nav, keeps freezing and the camera not living up to expectations!!

Clio 172mk2
well for me its like n80 but faster, works well , but some providers mess with firmware , o2 dont

slider could be better but appart from that mines fine

6/468 17poo
had 2 first one internal speaker died, so got new one from orange, this one messed up but is fine now after looking on a few forums, bit buggy, probly best fone ive had quite a few nifty features.

if you dont like charging it for around an hour every night dont bother getting one, turn off 3g to slow the batterry drain!

other than that and the fact gps is s**t, although it got me home once when i was pissed somewhere i was unfamiliar with!!

Boxster S
I've got one, better and much quicker than my N80. GPS software is free from smart2go, download the maps using your PC rather than over the air.

Ive got one, v.fast, gps reciever is nice, wireless etc the list goes on. Only downside is battery life, I get two days out of it with medium - heavy use.

GR7

Shiny red R32
i cant really comment as dont own one, but i have heard nothin but bad things about the phone!!like you have to pay extra for sat nav, keeps freezing and the camera not living up to expectations!!
My friend has an N95 and the pictures look pretty good to me and I'm sure she said the camera part has 5 million pixels!!

Lastest firmware has fixed the camera right up. Mines never frozen..luck of the draw perhaps.

The only part of the satnav you pay for is voice direction (if you want it) if you dont...free satnav without the annoying voices.

535d / t5 caravelle
any thing to expect........................yeah! if its anything like a n73, bag of s**t!

RenaultSport 172.
i got one, and without a doubt better than any phone i have had before...i only ever had sony erricsons...glad i made the change! =]