ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things you didnt know about your clio

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The little hook that's in the fuel cap for holding your keys when you remove the cap. Such a lifesaver, love it.
Used that every time over the last 12 years - something simple yet really useful.

For me - the small flap at the back of the 182's glove-box. It's on a small clip to remove and makes the fitment of iPods and the like in there so much easier by feeding the cables through this opening. Out of sight, out of mind.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pic of the hook?? I remember being able to hook the actual fuel cap the fuel flap door? Rather than the keys.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Pic of the hook?? I remember being able to hook the actual fuel cap the fuel flap door? Rather than the keys.
!B9MoYcwEGk~$(KGrHqYOKnEEy0WLZnOlBM5E3V3Vz!~~_1.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Cheers, ok must have been a different car I'm thinking of lol

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Turn your ignition key on and off twice before locking the car to disable the interior alarm sensors.
(great for summer when you want to leave windows down an inch or 2, as wind triggers the sensors.)

I use this feature all the time to leave the dog in the car.
I believe it has to be with the door open, ignition on-off twice, 3 beeps when you lock it confirms it's disabled.

Also, front fogs only work with the headlights switched on, not on auto. Took me a while to work that out, think I've only ever actually used them once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Isnt that the aircon feed to the 'cooled' glovebox?
No idea tbh. It's just a plastic flap that unclips that allows easy access to that section behind the bulkhead.

I remember when I first want to go down the aux cable & iPod combo and thinking how best to run the cabling. When I saw this access hatch, the answer was so obvious. :)

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
197 drinks holder, drivers side there is a small indent above it on the bottom of the console which allows the driver to put a slightly taller drink in the holder, only for the driver though, unlucky passengers.