ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thickness of decat pipe

i shall be speaking to a local engineering firm sometime this week about possibly making up a decat to replace my blowing cat.
can anyone tell me the thickness of the pipe? and im assuming 2.5" internal diameter would do?

thanks all

Thanks for the response everyone. Is the 2.5'' diameter, the internal or external diameter measurement?

off the shelf is circa £125...im sure i can get a bit of pipe made up for less. been looking for one second hand but as per usual when you need one there's none available.

Ph1
off the shelf is circa £125...im sure i can get a bit of pipe made up for less. been looking for one second hand but as per usual when you need one there's none available.

Problem is the recess and the curve in the pipe. Get it wrong and you could run into a lot of problems not to mention hassle.

For the sake of a just over 100 notes its not worth messing about imo