ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive barely played in One since I had really bad internet for a few months, its now fixed and im actually moving out so im thinking of getting a new game, whats new out at the moment, or due out soon, that might be worth getting ?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
ive barely played in One since I had really bad internet for a few months, its now fixed and im actually moving out so im thinking of getting a new game, whats new out at the moment, or due out soon, that might be worth getting ?
GTAV, FH2, Halo MCC, Farcry 4, Assassins Creed if you like buggy games, Maybe Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age Inquisition if you're an RPG fan.

Either that or, you know, use google or read the thread.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
May have been mentioned already but Sunset Overdrive is currently free to download (for the next 24 hours apparently) to mark the console's 1st birthday. Got to downloading now, hopefully get playing it tomorrow!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
May have been mentioned already but Sunset Overdrive is currently free to download (for the next 24 hours apparently) to mark the console's 1st birthday. Got to downloading now, hopefully get playing it tomorrow!

Permanently, totally free? I saw on the homepage that you can, "Play Sunset Overdrive for free" but I assumed it was just a demo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure I saw an advert earlier showing game selling the xbox one and 4 games for £299 this friday.

Can't find it on the site though.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm sure I saw an advert earlier showing game selling the xbox one and 4 games for £299 this friday.

Can't find it on the site though.

Black Friday deal at game

Assassins creed black flag & unity
Forza
Lego marvel super heroes.
Plus £5 xbox live voucher.

I'm gonna get it I think, then sell the assassins creed games and get destiny.

Although I would love the white xbox one.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Cant even get onto the Game website to get the darn thing...
I was bored so drove into town last night to have a look. The queue for Game in Banbury was about 300 people. I joined the queue, but they were only letting a max of 10 people in the store at any time. 30mins later I got bored, as only about 20 people had been in.

It all nearly kicked off as well, when one of the employees told the queue that there were only 5x PS4's available. Someone had a right benny at him, and fair play to the chap he handled it well. It was an old boy and he even offered someone out for a fight! LOL.

I bought my XBO this morning though online (Through Rakuten - Shopto's store through them, that is. Not Shopto direct). £299.99 for the One with Assassin's creed Unity + Black Flag, and Wolfenstein. Not expecting much from them so will probably sell them on, but I've ordered Destiny and Sunset Overdrive for it. All should be here next week.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Finally caved and ordered an XBox One online yesterday, seeing as there were so many good deals on, had my 360 for 7 years, but still keeping it.

Cupra
There's some decent discounts in the gold section at the minute. I've picked up BF4, but it'll take some getting used to after keyboard and mouse FPS.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
There's some decent discounts in the gold section at the minute. I've picked up BF4, but it'll take some getting used to after keyboard and mouse FPS.

How much for? Some reason some games are listed at £55! Bit expensive imo.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Finally caved and ordered an XBox One online yesterday, seeing as there were so many good deals on, had my 360 for 7 years, but still keeping it.
Same. Although I'll porbably sell my xbox for about £30 just so someone will get some use from it.

SQ5
I'm keeping my 360 now I've seen that I'll get about £100 for it. Things like guitar hero are fun after some drinks.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Same. Although I'll porbably sell my xbox for about £30 just so someone will get some use from it.
My current 360 is a 250gb slim model with kinect and a lot of games, so my daughter will make good use of it, plus I will still use it too.

My PS3 on the other hand... it was basically only used as a bluray player & media center, so it's no longer required once the XBox One arrives, rarely played games in it.

Clio
Bit of a problem. I mentioned to my Mrs that I wanted an xBox one at some point. A bit like "Oh, I might get one of those" when I saw it on TV. A bit like I said "Oh, I might get one of those" when I saw some exotic motor on Top Gear or some sort of silly Assault Rifle on a film.

A bit like it would be nice but not really required. Anyway I think she has got me one for Christmas. Problem is I won't really get that much time to play it. I don't really like First person shooters in the future that are a bit fantasy.

So questions are (I know she'll buy the console and no games for Xmas day, she is like that). What options do I have games wise?

I'm going for Fifa 15
The game like Tiger Woods by EA sports that is no longer called Tiger Woods so it will be that golf game called 15.
GTA 5 I got on the 360.

what can I look forward to in 2015? and what is the one must have available now? Also I've never done this online gaming thing before. Whats that like?

SQ5
Don't forget you can download games Christmas Day still!

GTA V is worth getting in my opinion.

What about racing games? Forza Horizon 2 or Forza Motorsport 5?

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep

I suspect every man and his dog will be too though so servers might get punished.

Destiny, sunset overdrive, halo, shadow of mordor, assassins creed and titanfall are what I've got.

Clio

Thats a bit fancy downloading games. When did that start?

Problem with things like GTA V is that I play it for a bit, then maybe don't get chance for a week or so and then forget what the story was all about.

Forgot about racing games. I used to be a Gran Turismo man and didn't get on with Forza on the 360. Has it improved alot? What is the difference between Horizon and 5?

She also wonders why I've been looking at new TVs as well.

Goliath I
Missus picked up my Xbox One yesterday for me and the boy. Doing all the downloading tonight then reluctantly putting it back in the box :(

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone had problems with the sound cutting out? Mine keep doing it and I have to press the xbox button on the controller for it to come back.