ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Yaris Hybrid
That dusty pad is pretty funny. I keep mine clean but it hasn't been used much.

I use the official remote control thing every day. It feels really nice and soft to the touch and I like how it lights up when you pick it up.

Just annoying it doesn't work via Kinect so you need line of sight with the console.

I buy all my games on PS4.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Great news about the Media Player update! It's getting there... basically I'm waiting until either of this generation of consoles has the magic 3 for me, i.e. USB video support, 4oD & iPlayer. The Xbox One now has USB video support and 4oD but no iPlayer, and the PS4 has the opposite lol, annoying! But apparently iPlayer is coming before the end of the year, so hopefully I'll have one by Christmas :)

Fiesta ST-2
Can only see it at that price for the 360? Its saying 42.99 for xbox one. You bought the right one mate :)

When I said 'just', I meant the day before :eek:

Just checked my email confirmation and it was definitely £39.99 on Xbox one though, must have gone up yesterday.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So...I had my xbox 360 stolen at the weekend. My question is, would you throw in £100 to £150 more of my own money, to add to the insurance settlement to get the One. Or do I just buy another 250gb 360....

Honda. Tesla Someday
Microsoft set the retail price of kinect at $150, uk price will be £130 I think.

CEX sells it for £20-25 so if you can get it, get it asap from them otherwise it'll cost a fair amount to buy it later. :)

Mito Sportiva 135
£350 bundle for One with Destiny - I'm looking at this offer myself, then when Halo Collection comes out that's me sorted for the next decade.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Gashment.

Trying to find a good deal for Xbone, Fifa 15 and an extra controller.

banther

ClioSport Club Member

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I have a 5% + £10 voucher for Tesco Direct. So that's £370 all in.

Thats pretty good.

If you add Destiny to the basket does it still discount the full amount? If so It might be worth ordering it (essentially for free) and then sell it on to reduce the cost to £340 ish.

I know FIFA 15 isnt one of the 'bundle' games.

Edit: yes it does. So if you order the console from Tesco Direct definitely add Destiny to your basket for a free game :)

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Thats pretty good.

If you add Destiny to the basket does it still discount the full amount? If so It might be worth ordering it (essentially for free) and then sell it on to reduce the cost to £340 ish.

I know FIFA 15 isnt one of the 'bundle' games.

Edit: yes it does. So if you order the console from Tesco Direct definitely add it to basket for a free game :)

Cheers, need to get EON to sort their lives out and give me the £380 credit back I have with them!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I saw it is on Shopto for £319 with their discount for new customers. Even better!

Well, its the same :) for new customers on Tesco Direct, with the code its £319. Is that with a game? I cant see any cheaper than £349.

I'd go through Tesco, if anything goes wrong they're not short of stores to return.

Shopto are great though for offers etc. can I ask what the promotion is? Got a few people bugging me.

1.8 Civic EX
Not had a chance to play it yet unfortunatley. Hopefully have a quick go this evening after work. Will post up once I have.

Yaris Hybrid
I've had to disconnect my Sky box from the Xbox.

It was absolutely fine until a week ago when it downloaded the latest patch.

Once the patch had complete I found that TV footage (most noticeable on motor racing) appeared to be running at like 15fps. It was almost as if it was out of sync or something and occasionally it would snap back and look smooth again.

F1 quali yesterday was just unwatchable to I connected the Sky box directly.

Games and Netflix did not appear to suffer the same issue. I checked all the settings such as the 50hz mode (the problem was nothing like the old 50hz judder anyway) and I'd naturally rebooted everything but nothing solved it.

Honda. Tesla Someday
FULL DLNA (network streaming movies/pics/etc including MKV support) CONFIRMED for October update!! BAM!!