Just picked up an xbox one s. So small compared to the original! But... it seems to have a constant loud buzz. Is this normal? Does anyone else have it?
I've read it's the fan and you can feel the fan if you put your hand above it. I'd understand if it had been on for hours but it does it straight after turning on!
That is pretty bad. I though the clicking and squeaking was bad from our S, nothing compared to that. Our X on the other hand is virtually silent.Bloody annoying. There are a lot of people that put up with it, and I really cant be bothered to send it back but may have to.
Sounds exactly like this:
Vaporised.Only one battery - that's your problem
With my kids, then yes. Anything is a possibility. Although, the one still there is int he right way.Didn’t realise 3v could cause so much damage.
Could the controller have been dropped causing the batteries to fall out, and then put back in the wrong way shorting it out?
I understand that, I've give them everything I have. It happened a few weeks ago and I just contacted them out of curiosity really. Would like to know what their findings are. I can see no burn marks on the controller at all, just melting, would look like a heat inside probably from the batteries.Not surprised tbh. They’ll be wanting to check that controller to try and determine what happened I’d imagine.