ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The sunflower :D

RS200 & PH2 172
Ok this might sound crazy to a lot of people but I've always wanted a sunflower yellow Clio. Ideally the search was for a 172 sunflower yellow. Then along popped up a 2001, sunflower yellow 1.2 16v Sport. Seems perfect time as the mrs is learning to drive and I already have an iceberg 172 and a racing blue 200 that can't manage to get her on the insurance. So today was the little trip to pick up the sunflower :D

Got a few little jobs to do and she has yet to find out that I've bought it :D

yzehahuz.jpg
vu2u2uza.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome! You'll be getting sucked off nightly after that little purchase.

Good work.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It was a standard optional colour on this limited edition run of 1.2 16v sports.

(I had one as a company car! :D )

RS200 & PH2 172
I love the colour I am on the hunt for a sunflower 172 now! Picking her up from work in it shortly so hope she likes it ;)

Will get some "drive" photo's of all 3 "sports" together haha, although it's only a 1.2 it's a great little car. Am chuffed with it. Just need a remote key for it as it's only got spare key and that don't work the central locking so if anyone knows of cheap remote key programming/buying then let me know :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Need some brakes I think, can you get normal pads or just uprated? Want the car perfect for her..... Not got her any life insurance yet haha

No worries, can supply standard spec or uprated brake discs and pads for most makes and models. The Brembo oem spec pads will see her right, top quality

PM me what you need and I'll get a price mate