ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE stupidest clio i've ever seen

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol rather that than look like every other single exit exhaust clio

Exige S1 + Honda S1
but there is being different and being odd... I see why you would do this to your car, just dont agree with it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
now maby its just me but everyone on here seems to love "low" cars, so how can you hate this?....

carpics040mz2.jpg

5 pages of this guy getting slatted because hes tried something different with his suspension, what a joke this place is

and before anyone mentions handling, yes cars handle "strange" on airbags, or so ive heard anyway but go lower a car about 160mm on normal suspension and take it a thrash round a backroad then come back and tell me it handles well, i think not. on a track yes on roads no.

sometimes ime sure this a second barryboys website. how can anyone call a car owner things like chav and wanker and t**t just by what hes done to his car. the reson i dont come on here that much is because i get bored of hearing the same old "turinis! silver visions! colour code!" in every thread.

oh and people on here like the "euro" scene, i like it too and theres a few really nice euro cars on airbags y'know.

anywhoo my rant over

i think car looks good, like some people have said, get a nice set of wheels for it and itll look even better.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol nice 1. may not agree with it. but bags handle well enuff. plus theres a second clio on its way going euro with bags as this will be demo car

1.8 8v RSi
hate to say it but i love the alloys on the black one....(with the red lip around the rim) except id actually have black alloys rather than grey.....as long as it went with the colour scheme of the car

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
its a joke because i take time to do something lil different from every other clio. and done by my self n not paid to be done like most ppl do.?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
haha see this all the time in glasgow gettin loadsa attention.
dont see anything wrong with it personally. mainly due to the fact theres no wild bodykit on it. quite like the fact it can get slammed at any point at any time.
full respect for putting a shitty clio on airbags.

disclaimer - i also own a shitty clio

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol well it is kitted now. tho front end changing. and rear bumper is being fully smoothed.

1.8 8v RSi
its a joke because i take time to do something lil different from every other clio. and done by my self n not paid to be done like most ppl do.?

i agree....afetr all....this is a clio forum......he has a clio that entitles him to be here....he's not doing anything wrong....it may not be to your taste . some of it isn't to my taste but fair play to him for doing it. and as someone said....it does get quite boring hearing turnies, lower it by 30mm, ect but that dont mean i dont respect you lot who like standard as well...i love subtlty and wild...

thats me done for the night lol

Static Low

sorry i was wrong to say it was a joke.
its just not to my liking thats all !
well done on doing all the work yourself though

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
well heres its current state. as ive sed im changing front end and im also smoothing rear

carpics256.jpg

carpics257.jpg

carpics252.jpg

carpics247.jpg

carpics250.jpg

carpics255.jpg

most will hate. which is ok, not standard n not like most kitted 1s. which is point of this. i just doing sumthing dif.

1.8 8v RSi
I like it...looks good....only thing not to my taste is the arches...and i hope ya not leavign the interior like that :p

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

sorry i was wrong to say it was a joke.
its just not to my liking thats all !
well done on doing all the work yourself though

fair enough. we all like dif things n its that what makes us unique

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
custom dash with dakota guages. n misano buckets. so not being missed, along with 2layers dynamat

2002 Black Clio
What the f**k are you lot chatting about . . .

. . . Just because its got f**k all to do with any form of performance modification (ooo sorry, is that a swear word, modification, hmm lets look it up in the dictionary . . . !!!!) and the fact that its not upto the standard of having 16" turinis and 30m stance (as previously stated by someone else, this can get hugeeeeely boring) . . .

. . . You guys are scared of something different, wake up and smell the bacon

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Nice car dude, dont worry about the hypocrits. If you didn't get yours lower than they can get theirs they'd love it :rasp:

clio 16v
yeah fair play to you mate especially for doing it all yourself. being honest the styling is not to my taste but the suspension is cool. If I were you I'd just ignore the retards on here, as soon as someone does cosmetic modifications they dont like along come the chav insults. Quite pathetic really....;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
dont bother me what they say. as not many are willing to try what done. n yeah its dif. but thats me. my hard work pays off as no matter who likes or hates it there talking bout it. no publicity bad publicity n all tht:rasp:

Golf R soon...
Standard car with hydraulic suspension would have been better! :D

Not saying that I hate it though :)

. . . Just because its got f**k all to do with any form of performance modification (ooo sorry, is that a swear word, modification, hmm lets look it up in the dictionary . . . !!!!) and the fact that its not upto the standard of having 16" turinis and 30m stance (as previously stated by someone else, this can get hugeeeeely boring) . . .

I've already said my bit, but any way - putting it bluntly i'd be totally embarrased to seen in it - I also think that any one over the age of 21 would be too.

2002 Black Clio

I've already said my bit, but any way - putting it bluntly i'd be totally embarrased to seen in it - I also think that any one over the age of 21 would be too.

embarrased bout wat?! isnt one of the main reasons of modifying a car to turn heads?! obviously you havent got much self confidence if you wouldnt want people looking at you

Turbos.
Get back in your hole DJJONNYBOYGARAGEMC.

It irritates me when pus ridden spotty teenagers start ranting that we don't like their Max Power modifications. We don't hate it because it's different, we hate it because it's a pile of crap. One day, when you're a big boy, you'll understand.

I wish people would stop nancying around with their "ooh, i appreciate the effort" comments because you're encouraging these people to waste even more money.

Try hookers and drugs, you'll have a much better time.

Lol - people would point & laugh at it - sure it'll turn heads, but for the wrong reasons. It will only appeal to the max power crew & thats about it. FACT !

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I say well done for putting the effort in & doing it yourself. You obviously enjoy it and have a talent / skills to do what you do with your cars.

Its a different taste to what others like, but as you have said each to there own.

:D
Nice one

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Englebert,

Tut tut encouraging the darker-side of life :nono:

lol

Excellent choices:rasp:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
think you find it hasnt cost me much. so not waste money. n i aint no teen either im 22 n work for renault so not like i have no job. you hate it that ok. but not for all the maxpower ppl. if that was case does that not include you as well, as max power features styling, and performane?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
n what about the sumo power sky line
or the feature on clio turbo etc? your point?