ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

PB Clio 172
I think I should make an appearance.

Ideal

Can I also ask you a favour Dan? Gearbox sensor which controls the reverse lights/ smart wiper.. I don't know where it is or which sensor it is. Any chance you could take a look at the meet?

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Phase 1 172 is the biggest upgrade, 182 is ok though if you can handle the wheelbarrow thing, which I must confess i personally dont like!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Id quite like to do that, trouble is then you need a 172 bumper and painting it etc, could end up quite pricey.

PB Clio 172
I agree only reason I didn't pick a 182 was that wheelbarrow exhaust lol standard looks like a pee shooter and to upgrade is £400+!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I agree only reason I didn't pick a 182 was that wheelbarrow exhaust lol standard looks like a pee shooter and to upgrade is £400+!!

You can just change the trims on the end if you want to alter the looks.

182 does have some advantages though like a better exhaust manifold and an easier to swap cat/decat

PB Clio 172
I hear the standard 182 exhaust suffers from moisture sitting just behind the tail pipe, this true? rusts too right ? not saying the 172 exhaust is any better mind ...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
the exhausts on the 182 was one of the reasons I bought mine. Depends what you like I suppose! I like the twin exhaust look :)

Clio 1.5 dci
ill finally be able to make one of these meets but ive moved away from plymouth now so does anyone drive up from Torquay sort of area? if not where do you meet in exeter and at what time?

PB Clio 172
ill finally be able to make one of these meets but ive moved away from plymouth now so does anyone drive up from Torquay sort of area? if not where do you meet in exeter and at what time?

No one from that area drives up, a member from Torbay only came once can't remember his name. Check the op on page 1 for the info on where it is

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Well I've been fairly well shafted by my college! So might as well come along now as I am on my way down.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Thankfully no. But they have lost some of another guys on my course. Needless to say he's abit pissed off!
There is a form that is sent by the exam board where I detail the units that I have covered. But somewhere between my college and the exam board they have messed up and I never got sent one. So had to chase them on that. This was meant to all be done last Thursday. And they missed out an entire compulsory unit - no idea how they managed that one! So I have had to do that unit and now just need my paperwork signed off. But o my tutor has gone off to Exeter on some training day or something so I can't get it signed off! Hopefully tomorrow as that is the exam boards deadline apparently. If not then they have one s**t storm coming there way haha

Sorry for the long ranty post. I'm a little annoyed but hey ho each cloud has a silver lining and all that ;)

Ice creams at the beach it is!