ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I want some GoPro of your car of possible before it goes Aaron. If your up for it.

200 will be cheaper round then

LY 172
Yeah im up for that. But she's going on Friday.

I'm hoping the 200's drop in price a little when the 200T's are out.
Potential to run 2 cars then.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I went to put the p&b map on mine last weekend, but the copy of the map I have wont work on my car for some reason :( So will have to order a new copy sometime soon.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah next weekend. 207 1.6 hdi GT
It will allow me to save an extra £100 a week just in fuel alone. :p

100 quid a week less in fuel?

how many miles a week do you do? Surely would need to be more than a couple of thousand before the fuel savings were anything like that much?

LY 172
An average week is 3 tanks of fuel.
1 for work wish is 200 miles. (Of heavy traffic)
And 2 more over the Friday, Saturday Sunday.
Just driving to the Exeter meet was half a tank of fuel there and back.

So yeah ill be saving anything between 50 and 100 a week in fuel. Not to mention 200 a year in road tax and 500 on insurance. Hopefully repair/modification costs will be less aswell.

:(

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I can get to London on half a tank! What's your MPG showing?! A round trip to Exeter shouldn't be taking that much...

PB Clio 172
An average week is 3 tanks of fuel.
1 for work wish is 200 miles. (Of heavy traffic)
And 2 more over the Friday, Saturday Sunday.
Just driving to the Exeter meet was half a tank of fuel there and back.

So yeah ill be saving anything between 50 and 100 a week in fuel. Not to mention 200 a year in road tax and 500 on insurance. Hopefully repair/modification costs will be less aswell.

:(

crazy ????

I had petrol up to 1 line about half for the Exeter meet. £25 it was, came back to Plymouth after ragging my car through the moors went down to 35MPG at the low point. 39MPG then came back to Plymouth had just under half a tank left :p

great meet again the drunk man made the evening 'I have just put the kettle on and now I am going for a piss' thanks for that!! had a fun drive back home but when Macgherkin gets a Renaultsport........ god help his right foot!

Thanks for the waxes Ed will use these next week.

see you all again for the next one. Great to see you all

Last edited:
  SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeah im up for that. But she's going on Friday.

I'm hoping the 200's drop in price a little when the 200T's are out.
Potential to run 2 cars then.

Yeh i am free pretty much all the time lol, so just give me a shout.

As for fuel I managed 160 miles from home to Exeter on about 1/3 of a tank, which was about 34/5 mpg going via a303. Meets usualy take up 1/4 of a tank on cruise at 70 :( fat heavy car :(

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Will see if I get some more next time I am home ;) or ask Lesley or plymcl of they will share with you lol

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
You got 2 each, depends how greedy you are with them :p I found that I didnt need that much to cover the car.

If you were more of a regular Fatty, you may have got them haha (just a joke i understand there are other things more important) But dont worry will see how many more batches are done, there are a few on the go atm

Lesley - try and persuade her to come down if you chat to her

You got 2 each, depends how greedy you are with them :p I found that I didnt need that much to cover the car.

If you were more of a regular Fatty, you may have got them haha (just a joke i understand there are other things more important) But dont worry will see how many more batches are done, there are a few on the go atm

Lesley - try and persuade her to come down if you chat to her

​ha ha yeah right!!!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Fatty has only been to 1 Exeter meet! Don't think he likes us lol

haha. No i'm just a very busy person with to much work / not enough time! I was working until about 11pm on Friday. You will probably be seeing more of me over the summer when work quietens down :)

I was at the RR meet which ended up in Exeter, does that count? :p

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
FLOL! No chance, Dawn is practically a hermit, she hates venturing far from home.

Thats why she needs more persuading / telling. She wasnt totally opposed to the idea, I quote "Ay would be good." but there were 'time' issues apparently.

And you survived India then

@fatty - I know mate, will try and get some from the next batch ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah survived it just about, the roads were mental! I had to pay SO much attention when riding a motorbike, not like over here at all.

PB Clio 172
So what with the nice weather and Ed wanting some shots how about we meet in Sainsburys car park at 19.15 ish and drive through the moors to Ashburton ?? Then on too Exeter

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeh might have to earlier than that.
And only if its not rainy or crap weather! Not worth it.

Sounds like i will defiantly have to wash it now lol.

PB Clio 172
Don't remind me..... stupid 1.2 only way I can get away from u is hit a corner at 90mph but I am not doing that lol

Won't be a long shot just a few

Will bring the waxes The Fatty if u are coming?