ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

PB Clio 172
Car looks good macgherkin passed it the other day

If you want us to meet you on the way swjames we can, just let us know

Clio 1.5 dci
ive never been to one of the exeter meets as i have only just moved to plymouth. mind me driving up with you guys?

PB Clio 172
Don't worry about that. We are a friendly bunch would be good to meet some more new members as always

Do u want us to meet u on way and drive up with us? What's happened to that member from Ashburton btw?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sounds like being a good one, get some pics for me seeing as i'll be sat in an airport in india at the time waiting for my flight home.

PB Clio 172
I will get some people to post some. Hope it going to be better weather wise this time but at the moment it doesn't look good

Oh the joys of a long haul flight a !

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah, its a killer flying so far, I hate it, especially as im only in standard/economy class. (you know you are failing at life when you have to start turning right on a plane, lol)
No wifi or anything on the indian flights either, you do get a little tv you can select films to watch on but it still properly drags the time out, feels like 24 hours not 11, lol

FF RB 182
What airlines have you flown with that have wi-fi? Think they only had them in bus. class on ones i've been on lately. Best thing I ever done for long flights was to get some sleeping pills. 22 hour trips from my front door to hotel door are a bit of a nightmare.

PB Clio 172
Yeah, its a killer flying so far, I hate it, especially as im only in standard/economy class. (you know you are failing at life when you have to start turning right on a plane, lol)
No wifi or anything on the indian flights either, you do get a little tv you can select films to watch on but it still properly drags the time out, feels like 24 hours not 11, lol

poor chip :(

Clio 1.5 dci
Don't worry about that. We are a friendly bunch would be good to meet some more new members as always

Do u want us to meet u on way and drive up with us? What's happened to that member from Ashburton btw?

Yeah id appreciate driving up with you guys so i dont get lost and miss the meet haha. just let me know a time and place to meet. I live in Mutley btw

FF RB 182
Outland road is that the best place to meet with it being partly closed at moment? Pain in the ass for me to get to work now.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Roadworks don't go that far up, they only go as far as Peverell Park Road, but I'm happy to go somewhere else and meet (Marsh Mills Sainsburies?)

Pain in the arse for me too, because everyone now uses my shortcut to get round it lol.

FF RB 182
I'm tempted to come, you'd be heading my way anyway. Yeah is a pain in the ass, wheres your short cut? I've got to head towards Plympton in the mornings, used to go straight up outland road, now go head towards the dockyard and onto the a38 that way, was actually faster Monday morning than normally going through outland road.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Instead of going Outland Road I go along Langstone Road - Beacon Park Road - Melville Road - St. Levan's Road, quicker for me when the traffic's busy on Outland Road.

I guess on the way back you could head up Lyndhurst road, and then around Montpelier school on the way back towards Morrisons.

LY 172
Monday morning 6:30 I was half asleep. Completely ignored the no entry sign :p

Oopes
A38 and down saltash road for me now.

Sainsburys sounds good.

PB Clio 172
Ok then plymouth lot we will now be meeting at Sainsburys marsh mills at 19.15 will leave about half ,past due to the gas works on Outland road. That ok for everyone?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Or even better in a trolley
Or if they were icy (starting to hatch a plan of skating the sainsburies sails) lol

Clio 1.5 dci
For Fcuk sake! I managed to get a puncture today so tried to sort out a new tire and falcon have just revamped their range so all the tread patters have changed and i've found out that apparently there is only 8 tires left in the country in the size i need with the old tread pattern and the that they wont be able to get it down for me until next friday (seems like a long lead time) so i wont be able to make the meet tonight. Sorry guys.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Good meet tonight. Not to cold and not raining ;)

And chip so you don't feel left out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365809426.616080.jpg
Although I did forget the sauce on the side. Hope your food was as nice ;)

And that drunk guy at the end haha he still has me in stitches! Lol

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Have to see what is causing it to fail again. Weird that.

He was trying to say nest but we either had a speech impediment or the more likely that he was totally pissed and could only say 'nessht'

Didn't pick up a fresh roast for Sunday then lol. Wish I had been going back to Plymouth good fun road that!

LY 172
Not a problem Lesley.
And I may have missed out last night callum But I drive that road every weekend ;)

You crazy fool. You in a sport is gona be scary.