ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Riiiight, singed up to 14 days free on PSN and it does an automatic subscription which I am fine with. When it does renew will it be monthly or charge me for a year?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Riiiight, singed up to 14 days free on PSN and it does an automatic subscription which I am fine with. When it does renew will it be monthly or charge me for a year?

It has 3 options :

1 Month : £5.49
3Months : £11.99
1 year : £39.99

Personally I would just grab the years subscription when the trial runs out that way 12 free games (24+ if you have PS3 as well )and online play for a year:D

What's your PSN username ?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Right I need to buy me a new game as I only have BF4 and killzone.

Tempted by need for speed or black flag.

Anyone got NFS? Reviews look to be ok but I haven't had one of these games since I was about 15..lol

Mini JCW
Have you got BF4 premium @TomSx - means you can get access to the DLC earlier. (Second Assualt maps are great)

Personally i'd be waiting for 2014 releases. DriveClub, The Order, Infamous, WatchDogs, Thief etc.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Have you got BF4 premium @TomSx - means you can get access to the DLC earlier. (Second Assualt maps are great)

Personally i'd be waiting for 2014 releases. DriveClub, The Order, Infamous, WatchDogs, Thief etc.

No I cant say I do. Just getting a little bored with have two games which are similar. (in style)

Mini JCW
No I cant say I do. Just getting a little bored with have two games which are similar. (in style)

I got the KZ4 pack at Christmas - played it for 48 hours - seemed great until I got BF4.

I'm the same, looking at other games like NFS - but for me I want to wait for the 'must buy' titles of 2014.

What about Tomb Raider Definitive?

dk

911 GTS Cab
tomb raider is one of the best games i have ever played, if you haven't played it already on the previous ten last year i would really recommend it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone have two players logged in on the same console at the same time?
Me and the Mrs were playing Rayman earlier and the trophies only pop for one player. Wondering if anyone else had this happen to them?

182 Cup
So I have £52 on my ps network account to spend. I currently have AC4, Killzone and Fifa. I'm not sure what to get next.

Unsure of pulling the trigger on BF4 because of all the issues I've heard of. I'm liking the video of Infamous which is coming next month (wouldn't be surprised if it was more than £52 though)

Is there anything worth waiting for that's definitely going to be out soon? Don't want to waste money as I can't sell this game on or trade it in!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
@ bright

If you haven't played the new Tomb Raider then that is a must and cost £45 on PS Store ( or if you have a PS3 as well then it is free next month on that! )

Has anybody downloaded the Final Fantasy 14 Beta ?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I downloaded the beta J.
It then took me to create an account, which took a while then it wanted me to do something else, then a massive download (after the initial download) so I sacked it off.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I downloaded the beta J.
It then took me to create an account, which took a while then it wanted me to do something else, then a massive download (after the initial download) so I sacked it off.

Yeah need to sign up for a square-enix account as when the full game is released It has a monthly subscription ( £7 per month ) after the 30 day trial... Its a brilliant game and I have been playing it since August when it was released on PS3, it is the first mmorpg that I have played and wasn't sure if I would like it or not but I really am hooked on this:D Has a very good online community and is cross platform with PC & PS3 so is extremely busy. It runs so good on the PS4 with full 1080p and what seems to me like at least 100fps , its very very smooth compared to the PS3 version.., few of the PC players are saying it runs better on PS4 than their gaming rigs on max settings:)

I noticed the beta download is 4x bigger than the PS3 version was ( 10gb vs 2.5gb ) but then all the installs for PS4 seem to be hugh..as an example I installed the 1st map pack for Ghost yesterday and that was 11gb where as on PS3 they were 1-2gb max. This 500gb isn't going to last long and needs to be swapped with a 1TB drive really:dapprove:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
At least it doesn't invalidate the warranty by upping the size. I'd be torn between trying to get a 1.5 or 2TB in there. Or a 750GB hybrid that I have in my MacBook.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Can't beleive how quickly the price is dropping on these - there was a thread on hotukdeals from tesco - £320 brand new.

Once they get to £299 i think i'll invest.

FF 182
Traded in the PS3 at Game and got the PS4 pack with NFS, Call of Duty and 3 month subscription for £370. Can't play it for another 2 weeks though as we are having a lot of house work done, new roof, carpets etc so I don't currently have a tv downstairs :(

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up assassin's creed on eBay last night for £30 with the DLC pack (apparently).
Be good to see it on the 4. Enjoyed it on the PS3 but didn't get anywhere near finishing it.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
As they are not changing the game play then the answer to the 1st part is probably yes;) it would be kinda hard to hype up a remake I imagine as it brings nothing new apart from pretty graphics and a slick frame rate:p
Tbh I have no idea what to expect but it must be half decent with the amount of good reviews the original got, as long as it has a good story with a decent bit of action and puzzle solving then I will be happy with it...:D

Recently picked one of these up. Figured the time is coming where it's worth having.

Really impressed with it. It looks great, it's very quiet, and it's very powerful.