ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I jus reserved my ps4 + internet pass for £389. What games should i get? Fifa is a must but i dunno if i should get cod!

Does anybody bother playing Battlefield 4 with headsets etc? I wouldn't mind some tactical team games rather than running around on me todd!

A SHED!
Anyone fancy a game of resogun? Trying to beat it online on veteran mode. basically need a sh*t hot shooting buddy? TEG-TYPE-R psn add. Awesome game.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Have ordered tomb raider definitive edition which should come Friday hopefully.

Just been reading a review and it's sounds very cool have they've integrated the light bar on the controller and the speaker in the controller too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
They use the speaker in the control in Killzone Shadow fall when you pick up newspapers/journals.
First time it happened I s**t myself!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Still haven't bloody played killzone yet, definitely having a session this weekend.

Your not missing much imo... I finally finished it few weeks ago and was happy that it finished so I didn't have to play it again tbh. A few of the levels are good and look stunning while others are just average, the problem is the game is boring, maybe I am missing something never playing a kz game before but for me it felt bland and dull. I would give it a 6/10 lol.

Only game a really play on PS4 at the sec is Call of duty ghost and then that is only in small doses as it gets repetitive after a while. Personally still well into the PS3 at the sec with that getting a bigger portion of play time than PS4 due to lack of good games but they are on the way:)

dk

911 GTS Cab
Tomb raider definitive edition, f**king amazing, really really good, like uncharted, but even more beautiful.

Graphics are very good.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I've done an in depth comparison of the code and can confirm it isn't.

One thing is for certain, it wouldn't look anywhere near as good on the ps3.

i have noticed a couple of places where the frame rate dropped between scenes, they could have been loading blips though, only happened twice in a couple of hours.

Very immersive game though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Which port is it, 443, 80, 27?

its a fantastic game, I'm going to say it's better than any of the encharted games I've played.

its a fantastic game, I'm going to say it's better than any of the encharted games I've played.

Yeah for sure. It's very very good.

My point was in relation to you believing that it's an entirely new game, when anyone with half a brain knows that it isn't.

Evo 5 RS
So seeing as XboxOne barely has the capacity to maintain 60FPS at 1080P. This console seems like the most sensible choice. What's good?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
In all honesty, nothing yet is what I thought would be next gen "amazing-ness"

I'm not wowed by anything. Killzone is nice although some parts of the game are just retarded.Online is OK.
I wont buy Tomb raider as I've finished it on the PS3 already. Battlefield is alright, graphics are nice but they have only just fixed most of the issues, not good enough for a 4 month old game though (bugs/glitch wise).

I'm waiting for The Crew, Drive Club and the new Tom Clancy game, The Division.
I'm hoping that more are announced soon though.

Clio 1.2 16v
For everyone that has PS+ "Outlast" is free today, if it's anything like how the PC version looks it'll be awesome

Evo 5 RS
For free, it's definitely worth a punt. It's terrifying in places. The AI is very predictable after 5 minutes though and there is a bit too much back tracking for my liking

Evo 5 RS
lol f**k that. no point in having multiple Kingpins mate. You're better off with ref cards as you're still bottlenecked by the CPU with multiple cards, especially three! :D

Plus I'd need two PSUs at least to bench the Kingpins at anywhere near the voltage they deserve. I've seen one Kingpin card @ 1.4 volt trip a 1000W PSU

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
lol f**k that. no point in having multiple Kingpins mate. You're better off with ref cards as you're still bottlenecked by the CPU with multiple cards, especially three! :D

Plus I'd need two PSUs at least to bench the Kingpins at anywhere near the voltage they deserve. I've seen one Kingpin card @ 1.4 volt trip a 1000W PSU
I'm sorry? I don't see your problem... ;) Since when have such trivialities stopped you mate? LOL! But yes, you are totally correct. I'm trying to persuade work to invest in one. For research. I don't think it will happen. Anyways, I'm going off topic. If you're getting a PS4 then I'd wait a little longer until a better library of games exist. Current game line-ups for PS4 (and XB1) are pretty weak right now.

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm sorry? I don't see your problem... ;) Since when have such trivialities stopped you mate? LOL! But yes, you are totally correct. I'm trying to persuade work to invest in one. For research. I don't think it will happen. Anyways, I'm going off topic. If you're getting a PS4 then I'd wait a little longer until a better library of games exist. Current game line-ups for PS4 (and XB1) are pretty weak right now.

I've no idea about Kingpins, ref cards and ports but you're bang on about releases being weak, shocking really

Evo 5 RS

I'm sort of making excuses as I was tempted by one, but stopped myself lol. Three is definitely pointless though!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've just got a message saying the store was undergoing maintenance, maybe they are adding it in now.

Clio 1.2 16v
It's coming tomorrow now not today, not sure why they put the release date as today they apparently always updated the store on a Wednesday

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah for sure. It's very very good.

My point was in relation to you believing that it's an entirely new game, when anyone with half a brain knows that it isn't.
Did I say it was an entirely new game?

no, I said it wasn't a port.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'm wondering whether there will be a price drop by summer when Destiny is released. I doubt it so might aswell buy one now and get to use it in the mean time.

Makes sense right ;)