ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Oh I have no intention of playing it just yet.
Reading the review and it sounds s**t scary! Awesome!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Enjoying Outlast and made me jump as well more than a few times already:eek: The music and heavy breathing really adds to the tense feel of the game. Took me a while to find the security card and am currently hiding inside a locker from monsters:clown:

I am really hoping the new Alien game ( invasion? ) gets a similar feel as this seems to have it spot on for me leaving the hairs standing on the back of your neck etc :D

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Gays!

I'll stream tomorrow so you can talk/comfort me while I play :eek:

ST TDCI
Loving it so far, made me jump a few times already, im down in the basement looking for the second pump to get the generator going but there is some loony with a big stick chasing me - i hid in a locker but he opened the door and started beating me! Id feel a lot safer with a shotgun, please tell me that you get weapons at some point! Also why are there so many headless corspes, where are the heads lol.

Clio Rs 200T
Loving it so far, made me jump a few times already, im down in the basement looking for the second pump to get the generator going but there is some loony with a big stick chasing me - i hid in a locker but he opened the door and started beating me! Id feel a lot safer with a shotgun, please tell me that you get weapons at some point! Also why are there so many headless corspes, where are the heads lol.

Nope no weapons whatsoever. Thats why I love this game. More of a real horror aspect

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Broadcasting Outlast now, channel name: Wiffer Channel

As I was playing, a dumbell rolled out from under my bed, FFSSSSSSSSSS

DCi
Tomb raider keeps getting better and better, such a good game.

Yea it's class, I like what they have done with the walkie talkie and reloading sounds coming from the controller

Not a fan of 'show map' but luckily there are buttons so not the end of the world

dk

911 GTS Cab
I didn't realise but you can use the touch pad to do things,like bring up the map, or skip cutscenes etc.

and yes, the use of the controller is cool, the light changing colour for the health and flashing orange and red when you have fire in your hand.

the environment looks absolutely stunning too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone uploaded videos yet?
I had a decent match on Killzone, tried to upload it, it said its uploaded to Facebook but I cant see it anywhere on my profile and I cant see anywhere on the PS4 that shows me where it will be.

Clio 1.2 16v
Has anyone uploaded videos yet?
I had a decent match on Killzone, tried to upload it, it said its uploaded to Facebook but I cant see it anywhere on my profile and I cant see anywhere on the PS4 that shows me where it will be.

I've done a few to my facebook ok too

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Strange.
A couple of hours after I posted, I had a notification through on Facebook saying that the video couldn't be processed.

Is there a length limit on Facebook? The video I was trying to upload was just shy of 15 minutes and nearly 700 mb.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Did you turn the PS off before i had chance to finish? I did that that last week and it did something similar. It hosts 15min ones fine, Geddes has uploaded a fair few.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It said it had uploaded and the ps4 was still on for an hour after.
I'll try again tomorrow. I noticed I had the privacy setting off so played around with that.
It's only so I can then put it on YouTube. I don't often have good games where I finish top of the leader board.

Clio 1.2 16v
Found one locally but it comes with Killzone. Is Killzone any good?

Yes and no, Review wise its highly rated and very pretty but i found it boring because i'm more of a Battlefield fan. Completely depends on your expectation of what you feel a good game is. That's not to say its crap but just not my type of game

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well I bought it. Killzone is ok. Nowt great.

Are there any decent car games on them yet?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Well I bought it. Killzone is ok. Nowt great.

Are there any decent car games on them yet?

Yeah agree Killzone is average at best but does look good on certain levels...

afaik car games are limited to need for speed if that takes your interest, not my cup of tea so haven't bothered... Driveclub is on the way very soon although no official release date has been given yet..The game does look good just hope it lives up to expectations. GT7 is in production and is expected next year ( maybe sooner ) also project cars is on the way which is another to look out for.

If you haven't done so download Outlast which you get for free and is a brilliant game:D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I started to download it last night when I went to bed so should be on there now.

Hmm need to buy another game though. Might buy battlefield or Black flag..or both..lol

Oh and the PS really is awesome. Didn't know if i'd notice much difference going next gen..but im shocked how good it is.