ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The newish wagon....

White Sti Hatch
JD - It has been a long time almost 4 years i think in-between the clio and this I've had a Super Charged EK9 (was fucked), R26 (was awesome but i think i broke it) and now this :)

Video as requested

Last edited by a moderator:
  TTRS & V50
I HATE scoobys (strong words I know, possibly swearing to car enthusiasts), however I love this shape scooby, infact, I love this scooby, bar the tints (tint-hater) ;)

White Sti Hatch
Oh, yeah, nice one.. post a video, thanks a lot.

I'm now trawling pistonheads.

FFS.

Someone ban this clown....

Sorry man !

I HATE scoobys (strong words I know, possibly swearing to car enthusiasts), however I love this shape scooby, infact, I love this scooby, bar the tints (tint-hater) ;)

I hate the the older scoobys ive never been a fan but ever since the hatch appeared in 08 ive loved it prob cause most others hate it. Tints were on it when i bought it plus i prefer it the way it is.

Fitted my TWM Short Shifter yesterday was an interesting job but damn it makes a hell of a diffrence height of the shifters dropped about an inch and the throw has been more than cut in half its awesome ! !

White Sti Hatch
Didn't Firas buy your EK9, spend a shed load on it and then break it? Didn't realise it was f**ked! lol.
Impreza sounds like it's quick. Like properly quick.

Yeah he did mate but spent all the money on fancy bits & names instead of actually fixing the engine/charger.

it's scary quick mate when boost kicks in on the Sports Sharp map its like a punch in the face :)

White Sti Hatch
Really like that. I'd love to have that kind of power.

Its all fun and game till you end up going sideway unintentionally in the wet !

Shes sadly now parked up in the garage for the next few month while im away hooked up to her life support machine....C-Tek battery charger.....will be plenty of bits to do once i get back though no doubt :rasp:

M16a
Looks and sounds great!

Least you don't need to always foot the petrol bill if you're abroad. My colleague had one for 3 weeks, he loved it but it was bankrupting him using it to do the 30 miles a day commute in it, 8 MPG. He got rid for a Focus Zetec-S Diesel.. Goon..

White Sti Hatch
Looks and sounds great!

Least you don't need to always foot the petrol bill if you're abroad. My colleague had one for 3 weeks, he loved it but it was bankrupting him using it to do the 30 miles a day commute in it, 8 MPG. He got rid for a Focus Zetec-S Diesel.. Goon..

Yeah that is one of the pluses of being away the fuel as while i was home i think with the trip down to Litchfeilds (800+ round trip) in my two weeks home i put in around £300 worth of V-Power/Tesco Momentum i was amazed that i averaged 31mpg with cruise on all the way down but then on the way back well that dropped slightly to 24mpg :).....Turns out that in the S# setting I'm running 1.27 bar of boost so could be seeing around 360ish Bhp think i need to get it RR'd when i next get home !!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah that is one of the pluses of being away the fuel as while i was home i think with the trip down to Litchfeilds (800+ round trip) in my two weeks home i put in around £300 worth of V-Power/Tesco Momentum i was amazed that i averaged 31mpg with cruise on all the way down but then on the way back well that dropped slightly to 24mpg :)

Nice.

I need one of these !!! DAMN YOOOOOUUUUUU......

I need my bus mapped.

NOW !

White Sti Hatch
Nice.

I need one of these !!! DAMN YOOOOOUUUUUU......

I need my bus mapped.

NOW !

You wont go wrong with one such comfortable cars plus compared to the R26 its like night and day once you got above 80ish in the R26 it start screaming at you "what the f**k you doing stop it !!" where as this thing just taunts you saying "that all you got" lol its awesome fun !! I would day if you did pick one up go with the EJ20 seeing as the 25 isnt exactly strong :|

White Sti Hatch
Figured i may aswell update this with whats to be done when im home in September.....Been busy buying things from the states and currently have sitting waiting at home,

SMY Clustermaker Dual Guage Set Up
DEFI Racer Red Boost
DEFI Racer Red Oil Pressure
HellaTone Horns - in white
Perrin Turbo Blanket
Perrin Radiator Shroud
Cusco Lower Arm Bar 2
HKS Intake Funnel

Also when i get home shes going in for a service including the belts so shell be sweet as a nut while im home :)....cant wait to get behind the wheel again !!

White Sti Hatch
Also trying to find out of i can get these to fit over the Alcons

Youve got the CR Kai far left and CR Kai Ultimate Far Right ...... Ultimate has a much more aggressive concave

6238891202_403b3494da_b.jpg

Dunno what colour yet though but i want to know if they will clear the callipers & discs !!!!

White Sti Hatch

It will happen Gaz if i can get confirmation they will clear, By the sounds of it though for the Ultimates id need to run a ET20 offset and some ridiculous neg camber along with rolling front and rear arches flat :quiet:

So would need Top Mounts, Camber Botls, Rear Cusco Control Arms and a few other shiny bits......would look f**king EPIC though :evil:

White Sti Hatch
Cheers, still struggling to fine a definitive answer on if they'll clear the Alcons or not its a pain in the hoop !

White Sti Hatch
s**t update, turns out after being told it should fit the SMY Cluster most likely will not fit the RHD car so i may have to get the dremel out and make it fit :evil:.

Also when i get home considering going slightly lower on the Coilovers just for s***s n giggles, if folks remember my old black Mk3 im going similar to that if it can be pulled off :headno:

White Sti Hatch
Yeah thats what im thinking but still waiting on a definitive answer on if they clear the 365 Discs and the 6 Pots, might end up being a case of ordering them from a place that'll let me return them without issue just so as i can see if they'll fit !

White Sti Hatch
So turns out if i want to fit these im best going with the Ultimate and also to clear the Alcons id need to run a +20 offset so wider by 35mm at least on each corner so in turn looking at some ridiculous negative camber and arch rolling.....but it can be done......now to start a shopping list :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
Oh well the CR Kai's are out the window with the 365mm Alcons the inner diameter isnt large enough to git them with sufficient clearance so on the hunt for something that will give me enough space to fit them in ! :(