ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Phone Thread

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
@YorkshireKyle Can i ask why you went for an S9 when the S10 is just around the corner?

I personally can't wait to see what Samsung reveal in 12 days time. Hopefully the foldable phone will make its debut.

@YorkshireKyle Can i ask why you went for an S9 when the S10 is just around the corner?

I personally can't wait to see what Samsung reveal in 12 days time. Hopefully the foldable phone will make its debut.
I got a good discount and got it for £450 brand new. The S10 would be about a grand

I'll probably keep this for a few years because unlike IOS it wont get killed off by hardware updates lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Record Grey

ClioSport Club Member
  595 Competizione
^ My husband's getting one of those when they come out, he hasn't decided which one yet. Probably the top one. I think I prefer the one without the curved edges but they're both great phones.

I'm VERY excited. I've just ordered an iPhone XR, my first decent new phone in years. It's sim free because work will pay for calls/data etc. After my iPhone 6 got nicked in Bulgaria, work replaced it with an iPhone SE which is making me want to shoot myself. I CBA to wait until whenever they decide to upgrade it, which could be months. And it'll only be a 7 when they do, cheapskates.

I went for coral, which is girly I know but I cannot wait to get my hands on it!!
Got it today, I love it! Awesome phone and the coral colour is stunning. So, so pleased with it. Which is just as well because I think it'll be a while before I rinse that much on a phone again. Face ID, it's so great, and I don't miss the home button at all.

Did the bezel style edge not bother you? I was set on a yellow XR then saw it in person with what can only be described as a black "thick" border put me off compared to the XS.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
Wait what, I knew Samsung were going to unveil their foldable phone at MWC with the S10, but i think they have done it early. I just saw the latest Samsung advert on TV and it was there!

Gouldy

ClioSport Club Member
  SLK 200 & ZX10-R
I've currently got an s8 and I'm thinking of upgrading to possibly a pixel 3

Has anyone on here got any experience of the pixel 3?

I thought about getting an s10 but £799 is a bit steep for me