ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Car

White Sti Hatch
So i picked up my new car exactly two years since i got my first on the 15th, was sad to see the lil green clio go but im happy with what i traded it for a 55 plate Dynamique S 1.6 :approve:.

I will come clean i didnt like the Mk3 at all :quiet: untill i actualy took it for a drive, i was sold afterwards yes there is some body roll and yes they are fat arsed but all in all inside they are much nicer and have a better finish...well compaird to my old Mk2 Ph1 anyway.

Heres a few pics along side greigs 172 i will admit right now my photography skills are well pish to say the least and if anyone wants to know the pics were taken on a Fujifilm FinePix S602Zoom. I will get soem better pics at some point.

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

For comic value greig trying to hide is broken spliter.....
DSCF0114.jpg

Ive got a small list of things i want to do to it at the moment they would be, Coilovers, Paint Badges and Side Badges white, Follow the white into the car dash trim, 179 Front Grill, 3/4 front plate and considering getting the wheels done in something like gun metal grey still unsure though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it was me, i'd fit some 197 front seats (dynamique ones are useless) and lower it and leave it at that.

Very nice car though, quite rare in a 1.6 too :)

ST
Crackin matey...

Good spec too...gonna stick it on the rollers??

Prob make more than my 197 lol..

White Sti Hatch
If i coulde get a hold of a set of the 197 seats id deff throw them in had a seat in them when i went to the showroom today with a lift of problems i want sorted with the car and man they are great didnt want to get out !!

Cheers...yeah if im able to get it on the RR ill put it on see if it lives up to its sticker claiming 111Bhp ! lol

Yeah its the Bell Street Multi Story...good for pics well if there not taken by me lol, you comin to rollin road ??

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
nice one mate guess you'll not be stripping. did you trade the grande in with the 182 wheels on it i think they could have looked nice on the mk3

White Sti Hatch
Na 182 Wheels are up for sale on here mate, I was thinking that they would look good myself but i preffer the alloys on it there more to them.

As for stripping it i wont be any time soon may later in its life depending on what i do to it.

White Sti Hatch
I quite like that, I would just remove the dealer sticker, looks like Arnold Clark to me.

Cheers and once all the problems are sorted out the stickers coming off.

And lowering wont be happening till renault warrenty runs out in November and there will hopefully be a good selection of coilovers on the market.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
could be doing with the new apex -1metre suspension kit only availible for the mk3 ;)

only kidding mate, looks nice, DynS looks good with the wider wings on it, id just drop it on its arse and leave it at that :)

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
If i coulde get a hold of a set of the 197 seats id deff throw them in had a seat in them when i went to the showroom today with a lift of problems i want sorted with the car and man they are great didnt want to get out !!

Cheers...yeah if im able to get it on the RR ill put it on see if it lives up to its sticker claiming 111Bhp ! lol

Yeah its the Bell Street Multi Story...good for pics well if there not taken by me lol, you comin to rollin road ??

genius. nah not coming to rolling road, filled the car up for the last time this week, got someone really keen to buy it coming next sunday!

White Sti Hatch
keep it as it is for the time being

getting left standard till November :rasp: and come then it will be dragging its arse around all day :cool:

Problems are ment to be sort according to arnold shark but well see, still need to sign something they forgot to give me for the car that wont be getting done till its at the standard it should be !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
very early one that, mines an 07, i think the seats are actually not too bad at all.

spec on the dyn S isnt too bad, tho a/c is an opt, hope yours has that!

whats the mileage 30k?

White Sti Hatch
To behonest the seats arnt that bad at all just getting used to them compaird to my old ones, got it with 25K on the clock well just under. Its not got auto ac but its got the standard well what im asuming is standard in all cars lol

Ill take some pics of the interior later on today.

Cheers Ali, i still miss me wee green one though !

White Sti Hatch
Yup just as high as that lol im tempted to see if it can go off raod lol :rasp:

Got to ask you mate do your front lights in the pishing rain seem to get a bit of condensation in them down in the corner nearest the renault badge ??

White Sti Hatch
Well just got it back for the second time from the service depo and still all fucked....New dash clock sorround on order along with new window regulator and glove box...role on next tuesday where its valleted scratches fixed and all the above and will never have to step foot in the place again !

Impreza STI v5
Here is a few i took most of them were s**t and the soobie is what i am getting when i win the euro millions tonight lol

Attachments

• 11_1_sbl.jpg
    11_1_sbl.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Car008-1.jpg
    Car008-1.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 27
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yup just as high as that lol im tempted to see if it can go off raod lol :rasp:

Got to ask you mate do your front lights in the pishing rain seem to get a bit of condensation in them down in the corner nearest the renault badge ??

a wee bit yes, but not that much, saw it more when it was snowing.