ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Monster Update Thread (BG & DE-CAT content)

Yozza'd Monster 182
A few little updates for you all. hope you like it.Comments appreciated :D

:star: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-hcNh27WM :star:.
:star:WARNING YOZZA DE-CAT CONTENT:star:

Engine Bay Finished (for now)
08062010492.jpg

Bullets Re-done (using vinyl lettering)
08062010483.jpg

Carbon Fog Covers
08062010486.jpg

Yozza Fitted (De-Cat)
08062010488.jpg

Matched Interior with Bullets
08062010482-1.jpg
Gone is the grill paint, change of heart.
08062010493.jpg

All done by myself btw :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Can you tell me where you have used monster energy in your car? :D

Looks good.. another yellow and black :)

LY 182
Nice work buddy. Got any better quality pics of those fog covers? Look like a good job.. Might have to get you to do me some! :eek::eek:

Yozza'd Monster 182
Nice work buddy. Got any better quality pics of those fog covers? Look like a good job.. Might have to get you to do me some! :eek::eek:
08062010485.jpg

30052010432.jpg

Thats all i've got at the moment mate. they are from streamline carbon about £79.99 for the pair iirc.they bond into position completely replacing the originals.

Looks really good that. Big fan of the black/yellow scheme

Have you got any videos of the exhaust while the car is driving past the camera?

Yozza'd Monster 182
Looks really good that. Big fan of the black/yellow scheme

Have you got any videos of the exhaust while the car is driving past the camera?
not at the moment mate no. il get some soon as i get a chance for you.

alien green rs133
i raise you one on the monster energy front.

18189064a12546747887o.jpg

but your car looks and sounds the dogs, i know these yozza's sound epic.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Tidy looking car with the carbon and the Yozza sounds luuurvely. Buy it from Fred?

CLIO PH1 172
looks nice and that sounds amazing!! but im not keen on the monster sticker at the back!! love the rest though!!!

Yozza'd Monster 182
Ok so ive been hard at work recently so il stick up some more pics/updates tommorow. thanks for the comments guys :)

fyi the stickers are now gone ;)

Yozza'd Monster 182
After alot of neglect i decided to get the monsted back into shape after about a year or so. Ive been a little busy like i said and recently found the time to give my monster a little TLC and Presents :) Il start from where i left off except i got a little sidetrack and decided to change the theme.

1. Fully treated to a massive day of cleaning,clay, polish wax etc and i discovered why people rave about Autoglym HD wax!
2. after getting a bit bored online i decided to buy a ton of stuff so some pics to update.
3.Gone is the yellow. Bordem with Bright orange paint :O dont worry its back black now.
4 New discs and pads as mine were completly shot. loving the grooved and drilled.
5.Wind deflectors from Germany arrive!
6.More Carbon fibre arrives. the real deal from streamline carbon btw.
7.Limo Black tints to rear windows
8.Gone are my monster stickers too i fell out of love with them after removing them for new ones in orange. i never used the new ones i now prefer none at all.
9 final item arrived wednesday just gone small plate for the front and regular back on the rear. F plates also gone as had a change of heart.

That it for now i hope you like it. also along the way had 4 new tyres (nothing special) and a service and mot.
I think i may have just now realised how great these cars are (yet expensive). Fell in love once again :)
PICS!!

2011-07-10_15-47-47_909.jpg
2011-07-24_20-20-40_615.jpg
2011-07-30_14-39-25_775.jpg
2011-07-30_14-40-27_7.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not a big fan of the tints - makes it look a bit 'van - ish'.

Did I see a cheeky 182 inside sticker on there too???

Yozza'd Monster 182
Yep you sure did. I had to take it out when i had the tints done though. Dunno i might replace it at some point but for now i prefer it without.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That yozza sounds great mate I wish my cup still had the yoz on it I may need to get one!