ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The last day of the Clio , history in pictures

As father and son....
Albeit a short history I've loved every single second of driving this car and it finally leaves my tarmac tomorrow morning after which I'll be picking up my Hovis Delivery Vehicle; so as it goes from start to finish:

IMAG0002.jpg

First few days of ownership, completely standard bar the rudeboy tints that were on when i bought it.

IMAG0005.jpg

Tidy interior, and i got £1200 off the sticker for her. Nicely does it.

DSC00318.jpg

A drill and some "borrow" pedals off a set my sister never used, and im away. My first mod! Woooo.

Which i celebrated by trying to polish a car for the first time ever.

DSC00321.jpg

One side shot before my PI springs and 16" OZ Superlegs (Thanks Has and VinnyC19 and Fred for fitting) went on

DSC00336.jpg

And one after, now with CTR aerial (thanks patty!)

lowered16.jpg

Next came my club whoring phase:

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

In went a (blurry) new headunit, amp, and infinity 6x9's (thanks Omar!)

DSC00137.jpg

And the car then got a wrecking driving to Bangor and back. Mmmmmmmm dirty.

DSC00132.jpg

mmmm clean. and settled on the springs. the final shots i have.

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Thanks for all the help , support and guidance from the people mentioned above and a load load more. Ill still be about on the forums, i have nothing else to do at work, and Ill still be at meets seeing as Jay isnt all snobby whether or not i turn up in a breadvan, a binbag or a.......Clio :p

*waves*

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Good stuff chap, if you ever need an induction kit fitting on your CTR, you know where to come lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Shame to see it go mate!!

Still didnt get round to meeting you lol, its as if those springs got to you by magic heheh

Will have to check your new motor out at a meet.
Or come see us all at the Nuneaton/Hinckley meet!

:race:

As father and son....
Ali said:
Ncie looking car that. Not pretending to be an RS

appreciate that, your old 1.2 was one of the finest on here and gave me a template for the subtle stuff i tried to get with mine