ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I've just booked for the 19th too. What car will you be taking? I'm thinking about booking up the 11th too if I can

was contemplating taking the Audi S4 but that due to be collected by the new owner so best not, more than likely be the ph1 172, I've requested the day off on the 11th but waiting to hear back

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I could be tempted with Sunday, if my car's ready. Think Fraser is still waiting on the clutch.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Did the reverse night last night and with the changes to the chicane, it doesn't flow well especially with the cones out :-(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Enjoy tomorrow lads! Weather looks good for you. Bit of father/son bonding for me! ;)

Clio 172 track car
Was a great day out my clio went well :race:
Cally what clio was yours? Mines was blue 172 with red wheels

Was a great day out my clio went well :race:
Cally what clio was yours? Mines was blue 172 with red wheels

I had had a wee look at yours, red wheels and half a back window haha. Never seen you around when I was over. Mine was the 182 in group one whooping all the civic boys haha! French shed taking on the jap crap lol

C0ACF502-88B5-480A-A099-EF5B46C00F99_zpsknlpm78l.jpg

PH2 Track Car
Thursday night Dreadnought garage have a normal direction open pit lane 6pm to 8pm. £80 with free passengers and extra driver. Call 01877 331099 to get booked on if interested :)

The old mini had a type r engine in it and the fiat 500 was just a 1ltr turbo.

I had cheap tyres on as I thought it was going to rain. I destroyed one by the end of the day. Usually run semi slicks in that weather.

Clio 172 track car
I had had a wee look at yours, red wheels and half a back window haha. Never seen you around when I was over. Mine was the 182 in group one whooping all the civic boys haha! French shed taking on the jap crap lol

I was loading the spare wheels into the back of the car and the trailer board when through the window lol :mad:
Nice car mate. The wee clio's do well round knockhill they surprise a few people

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Anyone want my full day on Friday for £100? I paid £150 but the Cup's fucked.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ignore my last post, Knockhill have refunded me as credit. Never lost a penny. Happy days.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Also had my first off in clio, at duffus aswel. Was quite slippy out on track an the fog was a pain in the ass