ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Might pop up later today, scs would be about £45 for me and the wife, baby is free. KH is £6 for just the wife thanks to my pass. Will see how the weather is.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No prices there. I thought it was a tenner normally, concession was £6 and kids were £4. Either it doesn't affect the decision, it's still cheap!

Speaking of cheap crail is running a £35 track day today. Seems really daft when you've got 2 other big events on the same day.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
£4 yesterday, £6 today. Tagged you on the fb post.

Scs does have a lot going on but when I doubt I'll be able to stay very long with the wee one it doesn't make sense for us

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It's a tricky corner for that. Very easy to stay on the brakes too late and turn in whilst still on them.
My sideways moments are always there too

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Supposed to be a brilliant day weatherwise so not surprised it's a sell out! I'm gonna pop up an hope a slot opens up, unlikely thoigh

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I know it's not knockhill but are any of you lot coming to applecross on sunday? Few of you were on the FB page but haven't posted in a while

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
A drive from Inverness to applecross for lunch, then back on Sunday. It's not really a clio sport meet as such, but your welcome to come if you want.

We are setting off from Inverness at around 10:30

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Tried for answers on other area within forum but got no answers, but I've just purchased a set of 15 inch wheels for the track and I'm sure they'll fit but thought best to ask the people who'd know, there 6.5 x 15, 4x100, et 38 with a bore of 60.1 with spigots fitted, other thing is does anyone know where to buy aluminium spigots rings OD 73.1 to 60.1? There for a clio 172cup

Thanks in advance

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone booked onto the SIDC morning (9am-1pm) event on the 6th September?

Signed up yesterday.