ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
Booked into full day open session on 6th March - any recommendations where to go for corner weighting nr Edinburgh ahead of this?

Ph2 172
Booked into full day open session on 6th March - any recommendations where to go for corner weighting nr Edinburgh ahead of this?

Who's running that?

I've booked the SIDC morning on the 26th March, will be my first track day in a few years and probably my first time really driving the Clio... Shitting myself haha

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
Who's running that?

I've booked the SIDC morning on the 26th March, will be my first track day in a few years and probably my first time really driving the Clio... Shitting myself haha

6th March is a Knockhill TD run by themselves.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
21st hot hatch day! Who's going?

Weather permitting, just needs pads and a oil change and I'm good!
I'll not make it mate, cars still in storage and the way this weather going I think it'll be there until the end of March!!..... A lot of the mate were all set for today's one, but the snow soon cancelled that!

Ph2 172
Nice one Craig, will be good to catch up. Can't wait to see the trophy in action with the latest mods

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Nice one Craig, will be good to catch up. Can't wait to see the trophy in action with the latest mods
its been a long wet and miserable winter Andy, so no progress since it went into storage, but it'll be out soon and I a have a few things to do :smile:

Ph2 172
I booked at 9am yesterday and took the last space, apparently. Be good to catch up, I didnt make knockhill at all last year

V6 255 & 182 Turbo
Had to cancel for 6th March but booked in for another full day open pit session on 18th April.

197 Cup CC
Anyone going to KH tomorrow (28th) that has a spare drivers side front caliper for sale ? Bleed nipple has just snapped on mine ! Thanks

Ph2 172
Where is best to look for photos from yesterday? A distinct lack of brakes meant I was using a lot more kerb so should be some good shots! Lol!

Clio 172
Heading to knockhill on Saturday the 19th of March for the track day with my 172 cup. Anyone else heading? Also anyone know of a good app for iPhone that monitors lap timing etc?
Cheers
Paul

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Heading to knockhill on Saturday the 19th of March for the track day with my 172 cup. Anyone else heading? Also anyone know of a good app for iPhone that monitors lap timing etc?
Cheers
Paul

Harry's lap timer is a pretty good app for it. Very simple to use and keeps track of all your laps and sessions.

I won't be up until April now. Still building mine! There's a fair few clios at knockhill now. No doubt be one or two that are on here will be up.

Clio 172
Harry's lap timer is a pretty good app for it. Very simple to use and keeps track of all your laps and sessions.

I won't be up until April now. Still building mine! There's a fair few clios at knockhill now. No doubt be one or two that are on here will be up.
Thanks for that, I'll have a look for it. Hopefully somebody will be so I can get a craic as am new to the clio sport forum.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Thinking of doing the 2 hour Knockhill evening sesh on the 4th April. Will be the first time out on track since last March and the first outing in my new 200.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
First day for me this year will be April 9th (trackscotland day), might see if there is anything available late march

First day for me this year will be April 9th (trackscotland day), might see if there is anything available late march

Same unless there's anything sooner.

Monster unit 2 hour night open pit but £10k limit so no clios I don't think. It's £100 too which is steep.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I'm sure if you spoke to viney or yumen they would let you on as there struggling to shift the spaces due to the 10k limit. stupid idea IMO anyway.

RS200, LY182, 172cup
I'm on track on Wednesday for the mu one if anyone's heading up. As said though with the 10k limit thing clios will probz be rare at this one.
I took some snaps at the hothatch day last Sunday will get them uploaded here in a bit