ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It was a black 197 from Glasgow that rolled in the first session, it looked to have held up fairly well with the cage doing its job.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
The rolled clio didn't look too bad considering, was dirty, some drivers side rear quarter damage an 2 punctures.......

Changed wheels an they were back out for a few stints before calling it a day

Ph2 172
I was going to but I'm not sure now. Gave it absolute death all day at CSS and haven't gave the car a check over since. Don't think I'll make it this time :(

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'll be there watching. Planning on getting a track clio but I doubt I'll be out this year

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Cheers matelooking for one that's ready to go though. Got a couple lined up between 1 and 2k

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Anyone going up on the 20th? Its a limited numbers one only 50spaces and runs along with the SLS me and @cpaterson76 done one last time the SLS was on and it wasn't that great for the track going guys.

Just seeing who's going?
I haven't booked yet, is it still the £35 it was before....? Its not a great day but for that sort of price I could cope.... I'm not back in the country until the 16th so if there are spaces and the weather is looking favourable I might book up.... Always hate a sessions day in the rain though......!!

I haven't booked yet, is it still the £35 it was before....? Its not a great day but for that sort of price I could cope.... I'm not back in the country until the 16th so if there are spaces and the weather is looking favourable I might book up.... Always hate a sessions day in the rain though......!!

Going by the site its £55. But I'm sure it was that the last time and then they told you on the phone it was cheaper.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Going by the site its £55. But I'm sure it was that the last time and then they told you on the phone it was cheaper.
Think your right, I'm positive I paid 35 last time.... If there's a space when I'm back im up for it

Clio 182
I was up spectating/taking photos of my boss in SLS. Will shove the photos I have of the clios up here once I have gone through them :) Track day guys seemed to have a LOT of red flags and issues though :(

I was up spectating/taking photos of my boss in SLS. Will shove the photos I have of the clios up here once I have gone through them :smile: Track day guys seemed to have a LOT of red flags and issues though 😧

Yeah wasn't the best for track time and was busy on track too.. I had a pink evo blow up in front of me and oiled up my window pretty good!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah wasn't the best for track time and was busy on track too.. I had a pink evo blow up in front of me and oiled up my window pretty good!
Never noticed it was you that was behind the evo! Was unlucky for the astra that came down afterwards and hit the oil and rolled onto its side. There's a video of it somewhere.

Always seems to be a fair bit of action in the sessions compared with an open pit.

Edit, found it!

Clio 182
Heres some of the clio's that were parked along from my Boss. Havent got to the moving shots yet.
12030552_899732473440483_1996662485716856761_o.jpg

12017603_899732583440472_8388822668326769962_o.jpg

12017732_899732626773801_1392306580069441970_o.jpg

11229573_899732783440452_7581420518572642185_o.jpg

12034296_899732713440459_475055987929670592_o.jpg

Link to my Facebook photography bit more photos will be uploaded soon: https://www.facebook.com/EngineerDaisyPhotography

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
I'll maybe pop up for a look:) if anyone wants to take me out id be more than happy!
I'll be up for a look too, not out on track until the 25th..... So might bring the helmet for a few passenger laps too of they are available :)

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm tempted to do it. Want to get out again before the end of the year but I don't know if I can justify the 170 quid for the open pit on the 25th. If I do people are more than welcome to jump in as passengers!

clio 172 cup
im booked on as iv had a few issues lately and want to give the car a run before i go down to oulton park in November

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
I'm tempted to do it. Want to get out again before the end of the year but I don't know if I can justify the 170 quid for the open pit on the 25th. If I do people are more than welcome to jump in as passengers!
how much is the 11th? half day on 25th will be £100??

i'm out for my 1st track day in my Cup. Planned to do many before but just never got my finger out and works been hectic.
Looking forward to it. I'm also planning doing the 25th.

Ph2 172
Anybody ever cancelled and got a refund? I'm booked on to the 25th but can't make it anymore. Alternatively does anyone know if I can change the name on the booking to sell it to one of you lot?