ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
My Nissan 200sx turbo

0C29C07B-070B-415B-874D-4B161C75AE58.jpg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Ive got the Kouki front bumper and Greddy Splitter still to be fitted and my new alloys on order.

Its only done 55,000 miles and is running A Garrett GTX2867 Turbo , Just been mapped by Greg at Pro-tuner.

It made 384 BHP at 1.3 bar , the turbo can do 2.2 bar :)

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
No its purely a weekend fun car .

It has a racing clutch , full vibratechnics race mounts , race suspension , 8 POT calipers , and totally stripped .

The brakes are too good for traffic , I went to work in it one day !

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Yeah they have been last few years , they are getting rare and the prices will just go up and up !

Yeah a lot of the guys on sxoc use them as dailys.

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
I recently bought a 1995 mk1 mx5, 1.8 import from Japan with the plan of having it as a turbo project, will hopefully be collecting parts throughout the year and then perhaps building it in the garage over winter
cbe454f701171a50556a225d9cc9fe6e.jpg
20e779f99bd418fece94c5a697d6451d.jpg

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
in the spirit of this thread.. i'm currently rolling with this until i get myself a mk2 frs at the end of the year..

image_zpscf255b7c.gif

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Oh kilkie, never thought I'd see the day!
What happened to the Coupe? Finally got bored of fixing it?
On grids too, how cliche [emoji12][emoji12]

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Nah, some scrotes broke into it.. it was actually very reliable and in terms of power for £££ it was awesome. I like your rented car.. :p

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
fair play. don't see many people buying golf R's on this forum.

Tell you what I miss. Torque. the coop had over 330lbs/ft and the honda barely has half that AND it's available from around 5.8k rpm. But it shall do for the time being.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I agree. it's ultra reliable and awesome on fuel too. Told myself I wouldnt spend any money on it and i've already spent 2k. So have to stop now!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
doesn't help that my girlfriend has had her r56 mini cooper S tuned to 250bhp. I now have the slower car! which needs addressing!