ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

535d / t5 caravelle
lol, i'm rapidly loosing interest im my good old clio reading this thread! think i'd better clean it to bring some love back!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
lol, i'm rapidly loosing interest im my good old clio reading this thread! think i'd better clean it to bring some love back!

I miss the clios as they are such a great car. Just wash it and sell it mate, job done

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Get ya, that looks awesome though but everyone's different I guess. Any idea what turbo that's running, just curious.

massive joke lol, sorry.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
My mistake mate I thought there was one, just had a quick search of his threads and can't see one

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks great but I've heard it's had 9k spent on it putting it right......

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Quick pic of mine today

1452038_10152035057252118_1578766398_n.jpg

4th gear seemed a bit notchy today, my mechanic told me it was a bit notchy quite a while back though so at least it's nothing new, lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Oh yes, very nice. Bit late to the party mind. Oh and that will more than likely be the fourth/fith gear syncro, as common as a chap from liverpool.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
They are d2 (same as ksport). They are worth good money and have allready sold them so looking to get a cheaper set up. In a but shell I don't rate them.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
450 miles in mine today .. love it. Properly properly love it :cool:

~31mpg over 240 miles from Essex to Leeds and back a bit, 2up doing 70..ish .. cruising, not bombing about.

Picked up new car (for friend) and cruised home in afternoon traffic. Perfecto :D

:eek:

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
What version is yours Rob?

And how would you describe the interior, both as a place to spend the day munching miles, and as somewhere to enjoy pressing-on?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What version is yours Rob?

And how would you describe the interior, both as a place to spend the day munching miles, and as somewhere to enjoy pressing-on?

Moi ? :eek:

V5/6 (?) latest of the classics.. think it's a 6... '99 UKT2k wagon..

The interior .. well it's the nicest of the classics IMO .. the seats are just superb. The wheel's a bit big but the Clio ones feel a lot worse. It's a car designed in the mid-90s .. don't expect it to compete with a new BM or a RR Phantom now ;)

Just did 450 miles in one hit which I think is the longest I've done in a car for years (that needs sorting out !!) and apart from the oncoming lights being annoying once I got a bit tired, nothing to worry about... and I do about 300 miles a month normally haha.

The only thing it's missing IMO is cruise. Everything else is there !

5894123511_0f7a513148_b.jpg

One spankingly clean interior. Nearly 100,000 miles travelled and still almost perfect ! by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

5894694254_a630e6d878_b.jpg

Untitled by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

53 Clio's & counting
Moi ? :eek:

V5/6 (?) latest of the classics.. think it's a 6... '99 UKT2k wagon..

The interior .. well it's the nicest of the classics IMO .. the seats are just superb. The wheel's a bit big but the Clio ones feel a lot worse. It's a car designed in the mid-90s .. don't expect it to compete with a new BM or a RR Phantom now ;)

Just did 450 miles in one hit which I think is the longest I've done in a car for years (that needs sorting out !!) and apart from the oncoming lights being annoying once I got a bit tired, nothing to worry about... and I do about 300 miles a month normally haha.

The only thing it's missing IMO is cruise. Everything else is there !

5894123511_0f7a513148_b.jpg

One spankingly clean interior. Nearly 100,000 miles travelled and still almost perfect ! by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

5894694254_a630e6d878_b.jpg

Untitled by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

FFS WILL YOU STOP POSTING PICTURES!!

I have no idea why but I REALLY love your car! In fact Claire wants one as our next family bus lol

Most comfy seats ever. (After a mk1 Clio 16v/willy)

Man speaks the truth

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent, cheers.

A week ago I was clueless on Imprezas, other than knowing they sound awesome and having a quick passenger ride in Daniel's was great fun.

Now I'm slightly more learned and unfortunately, very much fixated!
coleman's RB5 is gorgeous, I have a soft spot for a tidy P1, your wagon is a peach (that interior looks so tidy for 100k), but a wide-track blue blob is where my money will be going.

Having just bought a 330i touring to accompany the Trophy, how do I fund a third car??? Tips & tricks most welcome - my Missus went slightly spastic when I bought the Beemer as the family car, especially as she already owns it, in the shape of a 5 door Focus. Oops.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I can never get on with the seats in the imprezas. I always feel the lumbar is too low.

Cant wait to try a Hawkeye tho.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
FFS WILL YOU STOP POSTING PICTURES!!

I have no idea why but I REALLY love your car! In fact Claire wants one as our next family bus lol

NO !

:evil:

Now I'm slightly more learned and unfortunately, very much fixated!
coleman's RB5 is gorgeous, I have a soft spot for a tidy P1, your wagon is a peach (that interior looks so tidy for 100k), but a wide-track blue blob is where my money will be going.

Having just bought a 330i touring to accompany the Trophy, how do I fund a third car??? Tips & tricks most welcome - my Missus went slightly spastic when I bought the Beemer as the family car, especially as she already owns it, in the shape of a 5 door Focus. Oops.

Ha .. no idea. Sell the Clio and the Focus...? Or trade the wife in.....

I love Rob's bus. Average mpg Rob?

Not a clue. Loooong since given up caring TBH ! I do a tank a month max (normally! Last 24 hours doesn't count ;))