ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The hunt for the missing Vees

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Wish I was in the fortunate position to have ordered a new Vee when they came out, the lunar looks immense there at that motor show,

Bronze looks very classy with the full leather interior, wonder where the motorshow cars are now?!

There were two identical Lunar cars for motor shows Colin. So far, its been impossible to find out which car the one above is. However, safe to say its either Keir's car or Keith's. :)

An orange one
Never seen Keith's? Or is that the one with mudflaps?? (wtf)!!

Still looks best with silver pods.. Your car with recaros would be perfect for me!

Clio V6
Never seen Keith's? Or is that the one with mudflaps?? (wtf)!!

Still looks best with silver pods.. Your car with recaros would be perfect for me!

I'll 2nd that Colin.

Back on subject, I can't believe the owners of 3 of the rarest Vees in the UK aren't part of the club. I mean look at the other owner, he runs his own website about the damn things :)

An orange one
I'll 2nd that Colin.

Back on subject, I can't believe the owners of 3 of the rarest Vees in the UK aren't part of the club. I mean look at the other owner, he runs his own website about the damn things :)

Some say, owning a brown car, James needed to make friends somehow??

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Some say, owning a brown car, James needed to make friends somehow??

PMSL...

Anyway.. mine does have Recaro's.. it did when you saw it.. lol It has Trendlines fitted. Not the best Recaro's available, but the closest to being OEM ;)

I used to yearn for that Moonlight Blue v6, but since I saw one at Mas du Clos the other year.. I think I'll stick with what I have. Dont get me wrong, its a lovely colour, but it does look a little lack-lustre and opaque in the metal. I dont think the owner of the one I saw was a great detailer, so would be interesting to see one that has been detailed correctly.

An orange one
Sometimes I secretly want trend lines..just for the OEM factor, and the ease of just getting in and out..

Pole positions are mega comfy...but something about the OEM-ness bugs me slightly lol
I should buy some trend lines and out the pole positions in the twingo.hmmmm now theres a thought,

Mind you I do love the low low driving position...

Sometimes I secretly want trend lines..just for the OEM factor, and the ease of just getting in and out..

Pole positions are mega comfy...but something about the OEM-ness bugs me slightly lol
I should buy some trend lines and out the pole positions in the twingo.hmmmm now theres a thought,

Mind you I do love the low low driving position...

Like this Colin?

DSC03087.jpg

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/commu...r-retrim-with-Renaultsport-logos/Default.aspx

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
that nocturn by night ( if it is the phase 1 colour ) looks awsome... only because i like purple :eek:.

seen one of the rare coloured vee's in cyrus last year on my holiday, i have photo's somewhere, will dig the out.

( blacky blue metalic colour btw )

BMW E82 M Sport
That V6 RUK Lunar Grey was at World Series this year! The recaro's look amazing in it, beautiful car :)

An orange one
That's AL's twingo with the recaro's in.. Looks amazing, he was sellin the seats and hardware for £800.. Tempted lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I see Dulan enquired on renaultsport forum today about those Twingo Recaro seats..- At least they wont be going in a lY vee now :butt:
S

An orange one
If the stitching was red I would own them by now...orange wouldn't go in my Vee, may as well retrim my own

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm surprised there wasn't even one in petrol blue.. I think the V6 would pull it off brilliantly!

RB 182 FF
Those rear lights are horrendous!!!!!! Look so cheap and nasty but each their own.......:S A lovely car ruined IMO.

Clio V6
It's quite a hard colour to photos but is immense as so much happens to it in different light conditions:

EditedImage.jpg