ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The hunt for the missing Vees

Non Sport Megane
i know someone with a V6 i know the vehicle registration aswell, i THINK the colour is iceburg? but the plates V6 CPR, if you need anything else, i may be able to get more details for you, just drop me a PM

Lee

BMW M2C
That moonlight colour is terrible, reaallly dull!!!

inferno looks "ok" but not as good as you would expect it to look...

best of luck with the search ed! would be great to have a mass photo of mk1's and 2's in every colour made (in the UK anyways)

In the flesh it was dull, and had pretty bad orange peel too. It looked like an average respray, unlike black and James' bronze which were far better.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
i know someone with a V6 i know the vehicle registration aswell, i THINK the colour is iceburg? but the plates V6 CPR, if you need anything else, i may be able to get more details for you, just drop me a PM

Thanks Michael... it has 1 previous lady owner from new.. ;)

Non Sport Megane
Hahaa, okay :) only reason i remembered, was becuase it drove past me saturday, when i was seeing what my ride was like after fitting new springs :)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Acid Yellow Rocks

DSCF1070.gif

I still miss my old Acid!

R.I.P Nick

172 cup
I remember there was a inferno v6 for sale in the renault garage in Glasgow. It was brand new sold within hours of being in the showroom i was told.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just read this whole thread.

I posted on v6clio the other month about the inferno V6. It would be the only one I buy if I could.

Would love to see a photo shoot of all of them although it would never happen. :(

Can someone in the know not find out where the cars are registered using the plates?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Lord harvey owns the inferno hes on here-

its on 40K miles-

Chris- love that pic- FCS 2005 :(

330Ci cab
i like the acid yellow and mars red, midnight blue is a bit meh, would look amazing in VW mystic blue. gorgeous colour, as is mars red, looks deep and glossy and mindblowing when clean

renault clio 182
Racing blue or liquid yellow makes a Vee in my opinion but RB would just take it looks sexual but I'm bias ;)

Intrested too know did any RB vee's make it here??

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Somebody did a Photoshop ages ago, maybe in this thread, of petrol blue and racing blue vees I think. They looked epic.

Clio V6
I don't know mate, all I do know is that he's still trading and still a thoroughly decent chap.

I'm moving just down the road from Exmouth next month so will drop in and show him my latest car.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
He's just vanished from any online clubs.. Is there a reason ed?

Im not ed but I can answer this I think; last time I spoke to him he said he didnt really have time fo the forum anymore. Also he organised a few things and people pullled out at the last min, costing him money out of his own pocket, so that pissed him off a bit.

He's still doing hill climbing events I think.

Clio V6
Well, I never tracked down the owners of the Inferno and Moonlight Vees but did get the calendar produced :)

FrontCover.jpg

Pages2and3.jpg

January2.jpg

They all sold out in a matter of days :)

Clio V6
I love the faith people are putting in me. You're in for a shock when you find out that I got Mace to hand draw all the pictures :)

Clio v6
Last owner of #119 we know about was in 2009 who reported a possible gearbox problem, not heard from him since, but he's not one for posting on forums often.