ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ford Appreciation Thread

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I saw this big old thing in the supermarket the other day. Had a Ford badge, but god knows what it was

_20200607_225932.JPG

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
The galaxie is around 18 foot long and feels just as wide 😆 have to plan your journeys!
Also had the cossie out for the first time in 2020...took it round the block and back to its bed 🙈 wish there was more time to drive them all...lol
20200603_200458.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
The galaxie is around 18 foot long and feels just as wide 😆 have to plan your journeys!
Also had the cossie out for the first time in 2020...took it round the block and back to its bed 🙈 wish there was more time to drive them all...lolView attachment 1479132

Seen this car at shows over the years 👍😎

How long you had it? More info reqd on it ?
My biggest regret after selling my fiesta RST was never buying a cossie while they were affordable!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Seen this car at shows over the years 👍😎

How long you had it? More info reqd on it ?
My biggest regret after selling my fiesta RST was never buying a cossie while they were affordable!
Had the cos 6 and a bit years now i think...its standard power. Big turbo 4x4. Avo coils/spacers/wheels ggr driveshafts and exhaust. Also has matt look silicone hoses...its fairly oem in the grand scheme of things...got it just in time!

FB_IMG_1591748113896.jpg
FB_IMG_1591748123553.jpg
FB_IMG_1591748131734.jpg
FB_IMG_1591748140635.jpg
FB_IMG_1591748259336.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I know they probably aren’t the best to drive but god a photo like this really doesn’t help 😍
View attachment 1530360

I think a lot of the problem is that people get into a car like that and expect it to drive like an Evo VIII or something else much newer. Like any old car, you just have to adjust your expectations and remember when it was built. I'd still 100% have one.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I think a lot of the problem is that people get into a car like that and expect it to drive like an Evo VIII or something else much newer. Like any old car, you just have to adjust your expectations and remember when it was built. I'd still 100% have one.
just had a look on all the usual place and there's very few for sale at the moment.

I'll add it to the every growing list of my possible next car :ROFLMAO:

Rolls

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/ EscCos
I know they probably aren’t the best to drive but god a photo like this really doesn’t help.
Too true 😂😂
Didn’t realise there are other Escos owners on here! Need to get some miles on mine soon I think 😂😂😂

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
is it wrong that I kind of like this

Not £25k worth of like but still not bad
C025040B-49E0-471D-A5BC-AE1E1226C610.jpeg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I think it's hilarious how annoyed people are getting over it. Yes it's a lot of money, but it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Its not how I'd spend £600k but, if you're a billionaire and have loads of cars, why wouldn't you?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
"bUt iT TakEs It AWay fR0m tHe eNThuSiaStS"

if you was that enthusiastic, you'd have bought it yourself.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I don't understand this thing. Why use the Explorer name on something that isn't actually an Explorer? Can't they afford anyone that can think of car names?

I can see Ford being gone from Europe before long, at least when it comes to cars. They seem to have totally lost it.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I don't understand this thing. Why use the Explorer name on something that isn't actually an Explorer? Can't they afford anyone that can think of car names?

I can see Ford being gone from Europe before long, at least when it comes to cars. They seem to have totally lost it.
the last sentence he said in the video summed it up for me

"the future of Ford (in Europe) for the first time in a long time feels like a gamble"

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve sourced a front bumper for my 7.5 Fiesta which has parking sensors. The car has reverse sensors and camera, anyone know if it’ll be a straight plug and play to get the front sensors to work?

Many thanks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just watched it and if im being honest wanted to get my c0ck out.
Some stunning cars that will never happen again.

Also noticed there is a Ford Racing Puma on Collecting Cars.
Doesn't even have a decent history or a management "plate" already at 10k! FML!