ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Failsport Art Car. Le Mans Chariot.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I love this car so much, I'm even going to clean it inside and out and give it a little service at the weekend! It's not even my car! Lol

you wont be saying that after a few laps of Houx/some wood scavenging trips..

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I've seen it two weekends in the last month now, and both weekends Herbertez has been singing its praises. :)

I await to see how well it will hold up to you climbing all over it like a baby orangutan and collecting firewood piles on its roof.

Perfect resemblance if you ask me;

Orangutan.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Failsport's taste in Le Mans transport is second to none I'll have you know.

330i. E30 Touring.
Well, we've done about 3k miles in it now and it's been faultless! Did Manchester and back a couple of weeks ago to get Nick's new Cup and got out feeling as fresh as a daisy.

No other modifications have taken place yet, but I wouldn't rule it out. Saying that, it's too good to ruin Failsport style.

330i. E30 Touring.
Mate, you haven't seen it. I've been on the roof and while it held up alright, I don't actually want to f**k this one.

Well, not while I'm sober. ;)

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Mate, you haven't seen it. I've been on the roof and while it held up alright, I don't actually want to f**k this one.

Well, not while I'm sober. ;)

Two key words highlighted that pretty much sum up the weekend ;) I can't actually wait.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
She done us well. New record of 21 people in/on the old bus. A serious amount of paint pen and 3M tape and a couple of faint black stripes from a burnout attempt... Might even be a keeper for next year ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
Best car ever. Both that and the 172 took some SRS abuse this weekend and look just as good for it.