ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dirty Car Christmas Competition 2016. Auto Finesse kit up for grabs!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0415.JPG
Just thought I'd drop this in as some may need it once they have been heroic in being a minger

Are you adding those to prize fund or just recommending them? [emoji14]

Im tempted to find nearest swampy field and rally the van just to win [emoji23] I'll play fair though and continue racking miles up [emoji106] [emoji41]

I'd like to win. The vans paint is awful and needs a cut back with triple or something! It gets dirty so quick as the paints grippy rather than sleek like the Audi. Makes it harder to clean too as dirt feels almost ingrained into paint! A gentle wipe of audi and it's clean.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Are you adding those to prize fund or just recommending them? [emoji14]

Im tempted to find nearest swampy field and rally the van just to win [emoji23] I'll play fair though and continue racking miles up [emoji106] [emoji41]

I'd like to win. The vans paint is awful and needs a cut back with triple or something! It gets dirty so quick as the paints grippy rather than sleek like the Audi. Makes it harder to clean too as dirt feels almost ingrained into paint! A gentle wipe of audi and it's clean.
This is turning into the bloody x factor. A good sob story always helps with the votes. [emoji38]

This is turning into the bloody x factor. A good sob story always helps with the votes. [emoji38]
Lol!! [emoji23]

I actually have a 4 stage Polish kit for da polisher but like hell the vans getting that treatment!! Not wasting that much time and effort on it.
Something like triple, a one stop product for respectable results is what's needed.

Clio 182 Trophy
Not going to win as I couldn't wait any longer. This was just before this mornings wash.
IMG_4359b_zpsq91b7sco.jpg

Had these horrible black stripes up the bonnet.
d1d13aa0-096d-4a84-be52-b15b552958ae_zpscplzicsg.jpg

And a dirty as f**k side.
IMG_4353b_zpsqzj91gzl.jpg

Quick snowfoam or 5 and a wash mitt later...
IMG_4373a_zps9sfqlyi6.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4359b_zpsq91b7sco.jpg
    IMG_4359b_zpsq91b7sco.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 34

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm not going to win anything yet, been taking the country roads to work but it just doesn't seem to be getting that dirty! I think the blue hides the dirt well.
IMG_1972.JPG