ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dirty Car Christmas Competition 2016. Auto Finesse kit up for grabs!

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
That looks great like that! Aye I've cleaned my plate and lights 3 times now, don't want to give them an excuse to stop me and they then notice what else is wrong with it!

Haha, considering i'm cleaning it every weekend normally, I do weirdly enjoy just leaving it as long as possible in the winter...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Thread of the year.
image.jpeg

Went for a little drive around some lanes last night, and got it even dirtier. Will take some more pics in daylight.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My wheels are better balanced than yours at least!
Tbh mine isn't even moving until Thursday now anyway so it'll probably get cleaned by then rain!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I put a wiper on mine as it wasn't there when I got it. Done my head in not being able to see out of the back window.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
I thought mine was filthy till I looked in here [emoji22] I'll keep it going however, still lots of s**t weather to come lol

7bf615015499a77443e17f6ae44d35d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
I too carry a cloth with glass cleaner [emoji23] Right ball ache not having a wiper, looks much better without though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Should of taken a picture of my van last week

You'd have found it very difficult to tell what colour it was...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Should of taken a picture of my van last week

You'd have found it very difficult to tell what colour it was...

When I was in 6th form we'd have free periods on a friday, and with nothing else to do my mate used to drive his Saxo up onto dartmoor.

One day we got it stuck and had to pretty much dig it out before we had to be back in school. It was absolutely caked in mud all over, you literally couldn't tell what colour it was. Was dark as f**k in the back because all the rear windows were covered in mud, lol

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
When I was in 6th form we'd have free periods on a friday, and with nothing else to do my mate used to drive his Saxo up onto dartmoor.

One day we got it stuck and had to pretty much dig it out before we had to be back in school. It was absolutely caked in mud all over, you literally couldn't tell what colour it was. Was dark as f**k in the back because all the rear windows were covered in mud, lol

We are talking a similar scenario here

The van even had mud of the roof! Proper effort

I think jamsey wins this hands down, proper filthy!
Naturally blokes rally car is dirtier.

My caddy is well on its way after the last 2 days! Only going to get worse now gritters are out in force.
I'll bide my time and upload in due course [emoji4]
Doubt I'll wash it for a good month or 2 to come and it hasn't been washed for a month as it stands.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I doubt mine will get washed til 2017 now, Really have no urge to do so, The roads are a filthy mess up here and it doesnt take long to be manky again. granted i done mine 2 weeks ago but its done around 1k since then LOL

Also, I haven't cheated and went down some muddy backroad to make it bogging, thats from mostly A-roads

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just gave the daily some winter protection today so now it's time to see how dirty I can get it. A few days is currently enough to turn it matte black with dirt and salt LOL so shouldn't be long. Shall return in a few weeks with some pics!

EDIT: Just found this from last week before I washed it
IMG_20161125_125012.jpg

DSC_0391.JPG

Crap picure!

Mines getting worse and worse, mainly A/B-Roads to and from work, will try and get a better pic in the day light.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk