ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The day the G220 died!

Bumder With A Buffer
Whoops!! Get a kestrel ;)

those things are like a bus ain't they??!! Good job on it though :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Nice job, love th 50/50 shots.
Maybe you can help me, :eek: I have just bought a DA pc and these
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polis...50ml/menzerna-250ml-sampler-kit/prod_220.html

I also have yellow white and blue sonus pads.

What order should I be using stuff on my clio :eek: ?

Is this the type you have got??

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing/sonus-4-spot-pads/sonus-sfx-1-spot-pad/prod_63.html

Im sure Jamie might answer but il try with my limited knowledge :)

Depending on how bad your scratches are (a test with PO85RD 3.02 on the white one might help to see how bad it is??)

Start off with PO85RD 3.02 on the yellow one, then refine it with PO85RD on the blue pad.

Thats kinda the idea...you basically polish then refine...sometimes though if the paint isnt too bad you might get away with just a low cut/high gloss polish like the PO85RD on a white pad.

On a side note arent those pads rather small?? :S

Forgot the point of the thread!

Great 50shots lad! Great work, and dead right about the term "bus"!

Titanium 182
I kinda understand... Why do all the polishes have dodgy names like PO85RD, I swear all my bottles just say final finish or something :S

This is my PC setup...

3864752940_050dfe4932.png

The prospect of taking lessons from JD is becoming more appealing lol... :eek:

db

db detailing™
Menz have gone mental with their names and numbers, just when I get to know them they up and change them all again!! :mad:

Anyways, a rotary is on the xmas list... anyone want to point me in the right direction regarding advise/guides/tips etc etc :S

db

db detailing™
Think I may get the Kestrel, or if Santa is feeling flush... a Makita ;)

Depends on how good you have been this year. I'll ask him if he wants to empty his sack in your room . . .