ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The clunge magent

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

I'm thinking of spraying the bumpers and side strips a dark gunmetal grey and the wheesl re-done with maroon red inside and the rest glossy black....

Opionions? Other than how s**t it looks at the moment? LOL

Stickers off. Tow strap off. Colour code. Number plate on correctly. Sport grill. Done.

What is going with that yellow behind the bumper/under bonnet? Looks like you've had a fight with a JCB.

Never above 25mpg
I always think suggesting to colour code gris boreal is a step in the wrong direction.

Plate recess looks silly without a plate.

182 Cup
Looks like your car has been sick and is holding it in its mouth, but a little bit had dribbled out down the side.

I actually quite like whatever it is that's going on behind the bumper, looks kinda track ****-ish.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Highways agency said they will exchange your grille for their cones and can the dog owner at least have the lead back from the his dog, as much as you might want it for a tow strap.

Other than that, its a start :)

Evo 5 RS
Needs to come up a fraction, lose the stickers and the tow strap, put your number plate back on and paint your radiator black.

Then the only magnet it'll be is less of a police one

Other than even commenting on the car. I would just like to highlight what you have listed in your profile for no reason other than I can...

"Clio, Badman edition"

And then re-quote it...

"Clio, Badman edition"

Last edited:
  Clio 172 ph1
Everyone's so mean on this forum!!

Side view looks good.
+1

I like that you've blacked out the side repeater, matches the black trim and wheels. Don't colour code it, otherwise someone might think it's a sport and embarrass you at the lights.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the DC sticker but that's it the rest is a bit of a fail.... Go back and think again!

Status
Not open for further replies.