ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

Swift Sport
Yeah I'm sure it's a good car and all that, but it just doesn't sell itself to me. The juvenile 500 appeals to me more.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant video from Geneva. I pissed myself when he couldn't actually speak about those Nimrod cars.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Am I missing something or is he not TV gold? Maybe it's old school now TV work. It used to be the big I am.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've been to Geneva a few times and he's right, there really is some shocking stuff there.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That video at Geneva was brilliant. Loved the "Ripspeed" comment.

Sit back turn your sound right up, so much want for this car. Sounds and looks absolutely stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Lotus Elise
It does nothing for me :( I really wish it did but nothing. I dont think its particularly attractive either, its by no means ugly but I don't get the fuss.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra

I'd rather have this one than the one Brewer sold. <3 Patina!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Swift Sport
Nice video..
As much as I like 2cv the mini for me is the best car ever..its pure magic.

I'm inclined to agree, it's just as 'cool' and far superior IMO.

I totally get where Chris is coming from, and after several years of driving new and nearly new cars around whilst working at a car sales I can completely understand the appeal of something old and slow. They're simply more entertaining.

172 rag
I'm inclined to agree, it's just as 'cool' and far superior IMO.

I totally get where Chris is coming from, and after several years of driving new and nearly new cars around whilst working at a car sales I can completely understand the appeal of something old and slow. They're simply more entertaining.

Absolutely I can see his point and it doesnt matter if it is a mini, a 2cv or a 4TL..
There is no doubt that old cars have an aura that modern modular boxes with wheels can not even get close to..no matter bhp figures etc..
Things will only get worst I am afraid.. cars will only loose character with very very few exceptions