ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
New rs3 saloon. f**king love it.

745cef1113f08b9dc576e671ce09bbce.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
One of these blasting through Southampton city centre, looked and sounded awesome. I'm not good with Sierra's, but it looked like below on a black number plate 'BIG XXXX'.

IMG_2555.JPG

I see it most times on my commute when I leave work a bit later than normal. Looks good, but driving is shocking. Just seen a matte red one and a bright green as well. Some nice colours on the M3/M4!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted a dark blue AMG GTR, a very nice LY Megane Trophy and a mint standard looking Corrado Storm this evening on my way to work. I'd happily have all three in my lotto winners garage.

Clio
I saw a Mclaren on the M5 just north of Exeter on Friday.

Now I think it was a P1 but was there a chance it was a Senna? Looked awfully mean.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Quick game of guess the car, this is parked opposite my works everyday, it belongs to one of the blokes from the mot garage next door, I've seen them before but don't recognise the badge or model name, its rear engined, go.....

IMG_20180518_155235.jpg

IMG_20180518_155220.jpg

IMG_20180518_155258.jpg

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
  197 clio cup
Don't see many 3 door classics these days.

2018-05-16_05-09-08 by terry clarke, on Flickr

They’re getting pricey now in decent nick. It’s mad to think what my mates were doing to pretty decent ones not so long back to go “off roading”. I shipped a minter not so long back to the US which was custom made for a Saudi price many moons ago.
There is one of these round the corner from me that looks a little sorry for itself

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Saw one of those limited edition ones, plate was something like RS18 LTD.

Part of me just can’t get past the fact that a red limited edition hatchback will forever be burned into my mind as being a 1.2 Corsa.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Porsche 964 turbo 2 this morning on the A13.
He took the Dagenham turn off after going flying past me.

Still such an iconic car and still look bloody fantastic. [emoji7][emoji41]

Just saw a white DB11 parked up with Martini colours on the bonnet. It had 'Little farm London' and deliveroo on the side of it. And it was about to get a parking ticket ?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Parked up next to a new TT RS this morning. Looked great in Nardo Grey

cbc3452d48c490b9499f428dd9aad9c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen a bright blue Aston Vanquish S. Lovely! Although the old woman in the passenger seat almost broke her neck when it pulled away. ?

Just remembered I saw a pretty new RS6 the other day, in a light gold colour (I think proper paint , not wrapped) It looked pretty nice tbh. It had a plate on it that sort of said Jason.